Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 18 2012
By: LiquidUtopia First Son 1 posts

VITA issues

2 replies 12 views Edited Feb 18, 2012

I recieved my Vita Bundle with a strange issue actually 2. I pre-ordered my Vita Bundle when it was first anounced that you could pre order it from ( Best Buy). Then I heard you not only would get deviants but also uncharted as well which i did not. Also the AR cards it came with contains 6 cards. BUUUUTTTTTT........I have numbers 1,2,3,4,6.6. It did not come with number 5. Now i did print it off but it would have been nice to have the proper card. Also is there anyway you could figure out this game thing if I gave you more information.

Thankyou in advance....btw sweet unit.

Frazer

Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Re: VITA issues

Feb 18, 2012

The first edition bundle with uncharted was only an offer available to best buy gamerzone members in Canada during a one week period, with a coupon. I cancelled my prior order and had to go in store to pre-order the bundle with deviants and uncharted.

As far as the cards go, I'd call Sony, they should send you the proper cards. The actual AR games will be available for free to download on the 22nd.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Re: VITA issues

Feb 18, 2012

LiquidUtopia wrote:

I recieved my Vita Bundle with a strange issue actually 2. I pre-ordered my Vita Bundle when it was first anounced that you could pre order it from ( Best Buy). Then I heard you not only would get deviants but also uncharted as well which i did not. Also the AR cards it came with contains 6 cards. BUUUUTTTTTT........I have numbers 1,2,3,4,6.6. It did not come with number 5. Now i did print it off but it would have been nice to have the proper card. Also is there anyway you could figure out this game thing if I gave you more information.

Thankyou in advance....btw sweet unit.

Frazer

Glad you said that.. I opened mine up to make sure I had all the cards..  and thank goodness I did..

I'd call Sony.. they should be able to mail you #5

Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes