I Only Post Everything
1156 posts

Re: VGX sucks

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

the VGX awards show sucked joel mchale NEVER host a gaming thing ever again EVER you suck your jokes sucked giant monkey **bleep** 

By the way i watched that rant done by BlackbusterCritic hes **bleep** spot on and hilarious about the awards show

the show **bleep** sucked **bleep** 

Message 41 of 58 (195 Views)
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
@seraphim_falconu I also enjoyed Jims depiction of the VGXs. So much better than the joke that gametrailers/spike had on.

Wait what?

Jim Sterling supposedly didn't watch VGX. But he still 'reported' on it play-by-play via Twitter. Quite the fanciful series of events poured forth from his imagination.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 42 of 58 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Dec 8, 2013

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
@seraphim_falconu I also enjoyed Jims depiction of the VGXs. So much better than the joke that gametrailers/spike had on.

Wait what?

Jim Sterling supposedly didn't watch VGX. But he still 'reported' on it play-by-play via Twitter. Quite the fanciful series of events poured forth from his imagination.

Just read them, it was hilarious, even Joe vargas commented.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 43 of 58 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Message 44 of 58 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6899 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Everyone is disliking the awards and I'm glad I didn't watch the show. Was it that bad guys? Was it worse than last year's GOTY awards?

Message 45 of 58 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

The awards sucked, the only good thing were some of the world premier trailers for games comming out, and the Joel Banderas thing lol.

Message 46 of 58 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Never in all my years have a maintained a steadier stream of obscenities at one "television" production than I did for the duration of the VGX.

I left it on the entire duration of the program out of the baseless hope that it may improve, but, no... it only descended into a puddle of liquid sheep slop.  

Grindhead_Jim

Message 47 of 58 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1415 posts

Dec 8, 2013

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:
So far its been boring. Didnt like the way they did it this year vga was better with a live crowd. Dumb jokes from the hosts also

i forgot to watch and by the stuff i heard im glad . also the GOTY was rigged . 

Message 48 of 58 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

ahole.PNG

Who is this guy? I get it that its like his shtick that hes strung out and doesn't want to be there... but that isn't funny, and he comes off as an ignorant tool

Thats Joel McHale. He used to host Talk Soup on E! for a long time and was very good at it. Has been a successful comedian for a long time. He also writes a lot of stuff behind the scenes.

He LITERALLY did not appear like he wanted to be there, and it shows. The script they had to follow... was atrocious and I don't blame him and his attitude, the show couldn't have been saved. They made fun of it reading off the teleprompter as well.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 49 of 58 (97 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 8, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

the VGX awards show sucked joel mchale NEVER host a gaming thing ever again EVER you suck your jokes sucked giant monkey **bleep** 

By the way i watched that rant done by BlackbusterCritic hes **bleep** spot on and hilarious about the awards show

the show **bleep** sucked **bleep** 

You must not be old enough to drive.

Take it easy with the language..... we can't see it anyway.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 50 of 58 (95 Views)