First Son
1 posts

Re: Using Paypal on PSN

Feb 18, 2010

I was wondering the same thing and stumbled on this blog looking for an answer.  For anyone else who wants to know, you still can't use your paypal directly on PSN, but i think i found the next best thing.  There are services out there who will charge the heck out of you (26.99 for a $20 card) and send you the code via email but i don't recommend that (large waste of money). 

What i do recommend is buying the card on BestBuy's website, who will ship them for free, or if you want them sooner they also offer store pickup for online purchases.

Faster would be to use your credit card, but for those of us who earn their discretionary spending on ebay and can't bear to wait for the transfer to your account, it just makes sense.  

Message 21 of 23 (2,203 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Re:

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2015

Message 22 of 23 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Using Paypal on PSN

Feb 4, 2013

Does this work? When I try to go on the website: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...=p/shop/vdebit , there was an error.

Is the paypal free for playstation network and how much money I can use from the paypal.  Is there a way to get free playstation card that are $20 and $50.

Message 23 of 23 (841 Views)
0 Likes