Feb 26 2013
By: Varakharne I Only Post Everything 1024 posts

Urgent help regarding a issue with Warfighter SP!

8 replies 88 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Yesterday I purchase MoH Warfighter and I love it, the SP is a blast but after the first 3 missions you are required to drive a vehicle chasing someone through Dubai. However at this point my controller simply stops responding, I cant accelerate or pause the only thing that works is the PS Home button.

Why is this happening ? the controller is working fine for EVERYTHING else even in this game but when I get to the mission "Hot Pursuit" it simply just doesnt work ( my controller ). I really need some help here because there is nothing on the web about this problem.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 9 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Re: Urgent help regarding a issue with Warfighter SP!

Feb 26, 2013

I just got a brand new controllr and its still doing it, I am so **bleep** **bleep** right now I am about to break all my games in rage. How is it no one knows whats going on and I am the only one who is/has experiencing this ?

Message 2 of 9 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Because MOHWF is a garbage game with no support.

That being said, it sounds like a story glitch, try erasing saved game data and retrying. That's my advice for ya.
Message 3 of 9 (74 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 26, 2013
It's not a problem with your system or controller since everything works with other titles. It's either a glitch in the game or a defective disc. Bring your disc back to where you purchased it to exchange it for a new copy. If that doesn't work, it's a glitch and you need to call ea customer service to inform them of the problem.

Here's the number for ea: 866-543-5435
My PSN
Message 4 of 9 (71 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I just deleted everything pertaining to the game, saves,patches and now I will re-download it all *sigh* 500 mb + took forever now I get to do it again. I just hope that fixes this because this is terrible this is even happening. I switched to Console gaming to avoid these kinds of headaches and now its like I am back on the PC again :smileysad:

Message 5 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 26, 2013
If the redownload of patch data doesn't work, exchange your disc. If it still happens, give ea a call. Their support tends to be reasonably good.
My PSN
Message 6 of 9 (67 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Ok I will do that, thanks guys.

Message 7 of 9 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Unfortunately sometimes this happens, regardless of rather the game is on pc or console. Hopefully it'll get straightened out for you.

Good luck and happy gaming (^_^)
My PSN
Message 8 of 9 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Feb 26, 2013

For **bleep** sake, clean install still no works, brand new controller still no works. This is absurd. We pay all this money and it still is a broken hobby. If EA put as much time into a product as they do with all their ads, we would have a stellar quality title. I am so **bleep** right now guys, I swear I am thinking of selling all my gaming gear.

Message 9 of 9 (58 Views)
0 Likes