7402 posts

Re: Upcoming PSV game teaser

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

Well he said in one of this tweets or in neogaf that its not a game but a publisher. 

Link please?

Not sure where you're getting that info, but you can view the whole tweet stream and clearly see he says it's a "title", that it's "not indie", and that it's "not a port".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556042&page=26 believe me now? 

No, because you apparently lack reading comprehension. He's simply stating that he knows of one title coming to a Vita and that he got the info from the publisher rather than the developer. In other words, it's a third-party game, not first-party - Sony is not the publisher.

lol and i was getting excited because i thought steam was coming to the vita, anyways in all seriousness could it be take 2? or rockstar? i know Ubisoft said they are not done with the vita but that would be too obvious. 

I guess we will find out at E3 or Gamescon 

Message 31 of 43 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

May 14, 2013

A big exclusive AAA title like a God of War would probably do the Vita the most good and help all Vita fans the most in the long run, but I'm personally hoping for something more along the lines of multiplayer games like Fat Princess and M&M Clash of Heroes. =p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 32 of 43 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Squiggle55 wrote:

A big exclusive AAA title like a God of War would probably do the Vita the most good and help all Vita fans the most in the long run, but I'm personally hoping for something more along the lines of multiplayer games like Fat Princess and M&M Clash of Heroes. =p

While Fat Princess would be fun, it's too niche to make a big impact...plus it's indie. A new GoW Vita exclusive would be awesome, but wouldn't that be considered a first-party game? That being said, the PSP games were third-party, so who knows.

remanutd5 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

Well he said in one of this tweets or in neogaf that its not a game but a publisher. 

Link please?

Not sure where you're getting that info, but you can view the whole tweet stream and clearly see he says it's a "title", that it's "not indie", and that it's "not a port".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556042&page=26 believe me now? 

No, because you apparently lack reading comprehension. He's simply stating that he knows of one title coming to a Vita and that he got the info from the publisher rather than the developer. In other words, it's a third-party game, not first-party - Sony is not the publisher.

lol and i was getting excited because i thought steam was coming to the vita, anyways in all seriousness could it be take 2? or rockstar? i know Ubisoft said they are not done with the vita but that would be too obvious. 

I guess we will find out at E3 or Gamescon 

Yeah, I assume we'll find out on or around E3. It's silly to speculate now with so little info.

Message 33 of 43 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

May 14, 2013
Ubisoft already announced a new assassins creed for vita
 photo image_zps37afac29.jpg
Message 34 of 43 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 14, 2013

xBeAsTxLifeline wrote:
Ubisoft already announced a new assassins creed for vita

If you're referring to Rising Phoenix, Ubisoft has not officially confirmed that.

Message 35 of 43 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
694 posts

May 14, 2013

gonna keep throwin out game guesses... lol... maybe somethin might take a bite....

a GTA?

a GT?

a Battlefield?

a Borderlands?

Possible (i know they said no port, but maybe the rumors from that Spanish Retailer are true - Source ): Rayman Legends?

I dont have a reason for mentioning these games... but it's fun to dream.

Message 36 of 43 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

May 14, 2013
They've set a release date for it already for mid oct 2013 a week or so before black flag. I read it all on ign they have a few screenshots that were leaked by some game store over seas
 photo image_zps37afac29.jpg
Message 37 of 43 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

May 14, 2013

xBeAsTxLifeline wrote:
They've set a release date for it already for mid oct 2013 a week or so before black flag. I read it all on ign they have a few screenshots that were leaked by some game store over seas

I am pretty sure it is not an anouncement for another AC game for vita since already some people know about the Rising Phoenix game.

Message 38 of 43 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

May 14, 2013

xBeAsTxLifeline wrote:
I hope they make a god of war for the vIta!

That would be Awesome

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 39 of 43 (156 Views)
Wastelander
694 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Now I'm starting to really think Battlefield.

EA has confirmed that there is a Frostbite GO engine for mobile devices.  Source

"One of our most exciting current projects is called Frostbite Go, a mobile division empowering EA game developers with Frostbite’s proven excellent workflows and features to bring true Frostbite experiences to all major mobile platforms."

I'm hoping when they say "all major mobile platforms" this goes beyond smartphones and tablets, but we shall see... Another E3 rumor added to the mix.

Message 40 of 43 (134 Views)
0 Likes