Highlighted
Dec 22 2013
By: BD-R9 Sackboy 454 posts
Accepted Solution

Unwanted Trophies

[ Edited ]
12 replies 274 views Edited Dec 22, 2013
I would like to be able to delete trophies in my account because some are retarded, never played, and were linked to my account for no reason based on me linking to someone elses system thinking that nothing would go wrong, but I was wrong. I don't understand why PS Vita Apps need to attach dumb **bleep** trophies to everyone who downloads it. I don't understand why Trophies are forced and not optional in the first place.
Message 1 of 13 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

Re: Unwanted Trophies

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2013

Unfortunately the best you can do at the moment is to hide any particular game's trophies from other people using the privacy settings in the trophy list.

Here's a video tutorial (PS3 version) from YouTube if you're unfamiliar:

Message 2 of 13 (269 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10763 posts

Dec 22, 2013

BD-R9 wrote:
I would like to be able to delete trophies in my account because some are retarded, never played, and were linked to my account for no reason based on me linking to someone elses system thinking that nothing would go wrong, but I was wrong. I don't understand why PS Vita Apps need to attach dumb **bleep** trophies to everyone who downloads it. I don't understand why Trophies are forced and not optional in the first place.

I don't understand your issue here.  Trophies don't appear on your account until you play the game they are attached to.  If you don't play a game, the trophies don't just randomly appear on your account.

An exception to this is when you share your account information with another user to use your content on their Vita (or vice versa).

Message 3 of 13 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2142 posts

Dec 22, 2013
If you don't like trophies, then just dont go the trophy section. Easy as that. They are not forcing you to view them.
I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 4 of 13 (255 Views)
Sackboy
454 posts

Dec 22, 2013
The post says unwanted, not unliked, and yes it is forced if you cannot even delete a **bleep** thing from the trophies and or the app itself.

@above last post,

Well, when I say again when signing into someone elses Playstation 3, who never linked an account to the system, and so I signed in. What I did not expect were his dumb **bleep** trophies being linked to mine. With that mentioned, it is possible to have games trophies to games you've NEVER PLAYED BEFORE! Along with having a different account on a friends system and people being lazy **bleep** and not change accounts.
Message 5 of 13 (232 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10763 posts

Dec 22, 2013

BD-R9 wrote:
The post says unwanted, not unliked, and yes it is forced if you cannot even delete a **bleep** thing from the trophies and or the app itself.

@above last post,

Well, when I say again when signing into someone elses Playstation 3, who never linked an account to the system, and so I signed in. What I did not expect were his dumb **bleep** trophies being linked to mine. With that mentioned, it is possible to have games trophies to games you've NEVER PLAYED BEFORE! Along with having a different account on a friends system and people being lazy **bleep** and not change accounts.

Again, the ONLY way you get unwanted trophies attached to your account is by playing the game that the trophies are attached to on your account.  You CANNOT have trophies attached to your account for games that you do not play.

I have an account that I've only played a handful of games on and the trophy lists from only that handful of games is showing on that account, even though it is on both a PS3 and a PS4 with THIS account.

Message 6 of 13 (222 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 22, 2013

I wish you could wipe a whole game if you want instead of hiding trophies, or have both options would be even better.

Message 7 of 13 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

Dec 22, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

BD-R9 wrote:

@above last post,

Again, the ONLY way you get unwanted trophies attached to your account is by playing the game that the trophies are attached to on your account.  You CANNOT have trophies attached to your account for games that you do not play.

I have an account that I've only played a handful of games on and the trophy lists from only that handful of games is showing on that account, even though it is on both a PS3 and a PS4 with THIS account.

I think what the OP is saying is that he signed into his account on his friend's PS3. His friend had never signed up for PSN so had an offline account that had accumulated a lot of trophies. When OP signed into the friend's PS3, he did so under his friend's preexisting offline account, which tied the friend's existing trophies to OP's account. So OP could technically be correct in that he never played the games... he just made the mistake of merging his friend's offline account with his PSN ID.

Message 8 of 13 (207 Views)
Sackboy
526 posts

Dec 22, 2013
You should be proud that you played Hannah Montana and got the platinum, show it with pride!
"You're as randomly lethal and entirely confused as you ever were."
Message 9 of 13 (195 Views)
Sackboy
454 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2013
He didnt have anything gay like that, I can care less if it was the #1 Best selling and most wanted, the trophies are not mine; GET THEM THE **bleep** OFF!
Message 10 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes