Dec 05 2012
By: RogueSerpent Lombax Warrior 207 posts

Untill when is Crysis 2 offered?

10 replies 229 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Hello, recently I received a 3 month subscription card for PS Plus and since I will be travelling for the most of december I do not want to activate it now. However I saw Crysis 2 is being offered and am very interested in playing that and am now wondering untill when it will be available on PS Plus.

Can somebody tell me when its availability will expire? And if I would decide to activate my subscription and download it now for how long will I be able to play it?

Thanks for any advice.

Omen signs in shape of things to come

Message 1 of 11 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Untill when is Crysis 2 offered?

Dec 5, 2012

That game was for EU only, they get a lot more full ps3 games then we do.

Message 2 of 11 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I know it is for EU only because I live in Holland but that was not my question, thanks anyway. Anybody know untill when its available?

Message 3 of 11 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Dec 5, 2012
they never seem to give us dates in america anyway.

Message 4 of 11 (206 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31756 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

RogueSerpent wrote:

I know it is for EU only because I live in Holland but that was not my question, thanks anyway. Anybody know untill when its available?

These are the USA/North American Forums, hence the previous answer, if you knew the game was released in the UK/EU only then why ask your question here, surely the UK/EU Forums would be a better place to ask it?

Message 5 of 11 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Dec 5, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

RogueSerpent wrote:

These are the USA/North American Forums, hence the previous answer, if you knew the game was released in the UK/EU only then why ask your question here, surely the UK/EU Forums would be a better place to ask it?

Well excuse me, I only typed in playstation forum on google and got sent here. Nowhere did it state it is the US forum, I only read it in the URL now that you mention it. Did not mean to rub salt into any wounds, everybody should get the same games as we pay the same amount. 

Message 6 of 11 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Having different Plus programs isn't a choice on Sony's part, you simply have regional issues. Aside from that I find separate programs essential, because of the program differences the U.S. is now set to receive more free games per month than the EU while also addressing the issue of free games. So however you want to see it, the competition is going to better the services, no matter the region, over time.
Message 7 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 5, 2012

the U.S. is now set to receive more free games per month than the EU

How is the US set to get more games then EU?

Message 8 of 11 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 5, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:

the U.S. is now set to receive more free games per month than the EU

How is the US set to get more games then EU?

Because our program is now moving toward trying to offer 1 PS3 game a week rather than the 3 free games a month. That means as long as things go as stated we'll be recieving 4 and sometimes 5 PS3 games a month.

Message 9 of 11 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I know they said that they were going to try and get 1 game per week, but I thought that meant 1 ps3 or 1 vita game a week.

Message 10 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes