Oct 06 2013
By: OdranoeL920 First Son 23 posts

Until Dawn - What do you think?

6 replies 322 views Edited Oct 6, 2013
Here is the thing... After the announcement, there is no news of the game. The logo of the game appeared on the down left corner of the screen at the E3 PS conference when they showed many game logos... Do you think that the game is in development? They will bring to the ps4 or they will launch for the ps3? And of they launch, will you but it?
Message 1 of 7 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4467 posts

Re: Until Dawn - What do you think?

Oct 6, 2013

Until Dawn was a game I was very much looking forward to. Sadly their haven't been any updates on the game for almost a year and I don't think that looks good. If it does still come out I have a feeling it will be on PS4 instead. I hope it doesn't get canned.

Message 2 of 7 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Oct 7, 2013

I also was looking forward to Until Dawn, so much that I actually contacted them on facebook back in September.  They are a great company and very friendly.  This is their reply from facebook.

Supermassive Games

"Thanks for your comment about Walking with Dinosaurs Wonderbook. Regarding Until Dawn we can say that this has NOT been cancelled. It is still very much in development, and we are all working hard to make it very special. We can't say more than that right now, but hope to be able to give everyone more details soon."

"Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-Lord Tennyson "Ulysses"

Message 3 of 7 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
23 posts

Oct 10, 2013

So now I think the game will be a ps4 game and that Sony told them to wait a little, maybe they think that the game will be a move-seller. Or Supermassive just prefer to launch on the ps4, and they think that they will sell more or it is just too easy to developt that they will spend less time or money to make this game on the ps4... Either way, I will buy it...

Message 4 of 7 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7208 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Brink-2-Chaos wrote:

I want to Know where my walking with dinosaurs WonderBook game The ps4 will fail if they dont support WonderBook Also The developers behind Until dawn Didnt they Also Make Doctor Who the eternity clock Yup its still "Very Mutch In development" alongside Agent And Last gaurdian Smiley Tongue

i have been waiting for it, sad thing about it all is  xbox lauched a ip or has  gotten to  rival it, I think aylsum is the name of that ip. Seems  like it been pushed back  alot of  ps3 game are looking they  going for ps4.

Im still looking forward to it.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 5 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12527 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

I’m not really looking forward to Until Dawn. Part of the reason for this is because I’m not a fan of motion controls and this video game always seemed to push that aspect. Someone told me that this video game can be played with a normal controller. If that is true then the developers certainly deserve a pat on the back. I have also come across or heard about other and (in my honest opinion) more compelling survival horror video games like Outlast and The Evil Within since this video game was announced. I would probably have more to say about Until Dawn if I knew more about this video game.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 6 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Oct 11, 2013

I've never heard of Until Dawn until this thread

Furiously Chaosing
Message 7 of 7 (156 Views)