Highlighted
Jul 01 2012
By: XxKIDD-DEATHxX First Son 8 posts

Unit 13 crosshairs moving on there own.

2 replies 89 views Edited Jul 1, 2012
Hey guys I want to know if anyone else has had this problem while playing unit 13. Okay so after running a few missions the cross hairs start to pull over to the left. At first I thought this was a issue with the vita itself but it never happens in Any of my other games. Any guess as to why its happening and how to fix it?
Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Unit 13 crosshairs moving on there own.

Jul 5, 2012

Perhaps you're accidentally touching the rear touchscreen with your fingers?

Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Re: Unit 13 crosshairs moving on there own.

Jul 5, 2012

You are not causing it by the rear touch panel being touched as Unit 13 does not use rear touch, nor does it use the sixaxis to aim as in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. What you are most likely noticing is the auto aim or aim assist type of feature the game employs. It is not an option so it is always on and will try to steer you towards an enemy thats close to the cross hairs. It can screw you up at times by taking shots at a different enemy than you intended; but with some practice it can be really useful. Try to get the aim spot close to an enemys head before pressing the L trigger, once your pretty close quickly press and hold L followed by R then release both. If practiced you will be able to snap off head shots like hotcakes, leading to sick streaks. My personal best for head shot streak is 67!!!

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes