Highlighted
Jan 28 2012
By: Greenbird008 Splicer 54 posts

Uncharted on Vita is Amazing!

3 replies 6 views Edited Jan 28, 2012

Just got my Vita from Japan today , and so far Uncharted is great, the graphics on this thing are really impressive cant wait for more games in english once the system releases in the US, every gamer needs this system !

Message 1 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Re: Uncharted on Vita is Amazing!

Feb 2, 2012

it was good but fell short compared to the others. i didnt like the new characters and the lack of multiplayer (or any network support at all) hurt it for me, felt like "uncharted lite" did like all the new puzzle and journal features though

Twitch Channel
Message 2 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 3, 2012

yeap , i have played through the whole first level , man its Uncharted in the palm of your hands and i like the new ways to play the game and it has even more puzzles , stuff to do than past uncharted , i dont miss online competitive multiplayer in this game because to me uncharted online isnt appealing  but i love uncharted co op so if they decide to add co op then i will be happy .

Message 3 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Yea, I can't wait..  This is one game that I do have pre-ordered.  My thing though is...  It shows he has the necklace.. didn't he lose that in Uncharted 3

Message 4 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes