Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Uncharted: Golden Abyss: PS Vita

Dec 1, 2011

cant wait to play this especially right after uncharted 3. This game is beautiul :') the screenshots look awesome! How about that loading speed though i heard it was supposed to be really slow.

Message 31 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Dec 2, 2011

KingRQM wrote:

cant wait to play this especially right after uncharted 3. This game is beautiul :') the screenshots look awesome! How about that loading speed though i heard it was supposed to be really slow.

Its not that bad.

Message 32 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Dec 2, 2011

bobba787 wrote:

How were you able to play it? Did you go to a PS Vita promotion or something? I'm hoping to pick it up when it comes out, but I need to order it first. I already ordered the PS Vita, now I just need the games.

Yeah i played it at the Playstation Vita mall tour.

Message 33 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Dec 2, 2011

drepsx3 wrote:

bobba787 wrote:

How were you able to play it? Did you go to a PS Vita promotion or something? I'm hoping to pick it up when it comes out, but I need to order it first. I already ordered the PS Vita, now I just need the games.

Was it awesome?

My awesome website .
Message 34 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2156 posts

Dec 2, 2011

i heard its only 1 player, they should put online multiplayer

Message 35 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Dec 4, 2011

DudeItsKyle wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

bobba787 wrote:

Was it awesome?

My awesome website .

First time around i was amazed the second time it was kinda "meh" to me.

Message 36 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 18, 2011

What mall was it? What state was that in? You are one lucky person. I am planning on getting Mod Nation Racers Road Trip before I get Uncharted Golden Abyss because I am hoping to try the demo before I get it. I am also hoping to get that new Little Big Planet.

Message 37 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Dec 18, 2011

bobba787 wrote:

What mall was it? What state was that in? You are one lucky person. I am planning on getting Mod Nation Racers Road Trip before I get Uncharted Golden Abyss because I am hoping to try the demo before I get it. I am also hoping to get that new Little Big Planet.

Pototmac Mills in virigina.

Message 38 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 18, 2011

RedSunGamer posted video tours of the Vita, it's OS and some games. During the Uncharted gameplay, I came to dislike how the menus controlled. The menus could not be controlled with the directional pad and buttons, but only by way of the touchscreen. Alright,fine. But...to back out of a menu page, you did have to press a button. The menu screen had real estate to add a 'back' icon, so I don't understand why it is not added when you could only control and pick menu items with the touchscreen. Just seemed like an odd UI item to overlook. 

Podcast BEYOND! SDMF
Message 39 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Dec 19, 2011

Shrewder wrote:

RedSunGamer posted video tours of the Vita, it's OS and some games. During the Uncharted gameplay, I came to dislike how the menus controlled. The menus could not be controlled with the directional pad and buttons, but only by way of the touchscreen. Alright,fine. But...to back out of a menu page, you did have to press a button. The menu screen had real estate to add a 'back' icon, so I don't understand why it is not added when you could only control and pick menu items with the touchscreen. Just seemed like an odd UI item to overlook. 

Podcast BEYOND! SDMF

I don't think it's that strange if you think about it. By having the back button assigned to the buttons you are already in the right position to carry on with the game. It does seem strange not to give you the option within the menu but having the back button assigned seems logical to me.

Message 40 of 59 (1 View)
0 Likes