Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: Uncharted: Golden Abyss: PS Vita

Nov 4, 2011

HA HA this whole MP is getting out of hand . NOT every  single game needs to have MP on it.This game will do fine with out for sales don't worry. Uncharted series don't do MP and should stay away.There MP are just horrible. I dunno why UC3 brought it back.

Message 11 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Stovy50 wrote:

HA HA this whole MP is getting out of hand . NOT every  single game needs to have MP on it.This game will do fine with out for sales don't worry. Uncharted series don't do MP and should stay away.There MP are just horrible. I dunno why UC3 brought it back.

i second your opinion , uncharted to me is a single player game even though i will play u3 online but just to get the platinum trophy, im taking my time to finish the story, i dont want it to end 

Message 12 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Second that,  Like it or not it appears that most games are either good campaign or m.p and very rarely both.  Maybe Resistance, Call of duty, Gears of war.. I think they need to stick to what they are a good at like Bioshock and Uncharted. 

Message 13 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 5, 2011

Stovy50 wrote:

Having multiplayer or not will not affect sales at all. It's a great game that with only the single player mode is satisfing for all players.

The point is the replay value. Of course you get those "side missions" where you for example strive to get the high score or find all the treasure in the game. Once you're done with that, well that's it. You go ahead and place it next to the games you have finished.

I used to buy Legend of Zelda games, but then I noticed that once I beat it I left it on the dark. I never really played them again, because I knew the puzzles and the bosses were easy. I stopped buying games like that, not because they are bad, but because I think of them as "play, beat, drop." With having multiplayer I can play it many times over with "new" things to happen. Y'know?

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 14 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 5, 2011

submission44 wrote:

I thought about renting ths also.  I think this is gonna be one of those games that your gonna want to replay.  I would wait till the reviews come out. If it gets more than 9/10,  you'll want this in your permanent library.  Also, ( not sure on this ) Ithought the vita game cards were console specific. That would mean no renting?

Really? I need to look up on that. I hope it's not true, because that would also mean that you can't even buy them used, right? Smiley Surprised

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 15 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 6, 2011

Man, I just beat Uncharted 3 and I want more Uncharted already XD, can't wait till release day. Hopefully Sony Bend makes this one Epic game.

My awesome website .
Message 16 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Nov 6, 2011

@DudeltsKyle you do realize that the dev who made uncharted 1, 2, and 3 is not the same dev that is making uncharted for ps vita.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 17 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Nov 6, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@DudeltsKyle you do realize that the dev who made uncharted 1, 2, and 3 is not the same dev that is making uncharted for ps vita.

He does know that he just said he hopes Sony Bend makes an epic game.

Message 18 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Nov 6, 2011

DudeItsKyle wrote:

Man, I just beat Uncharted 3 and I want more Uncharted already XD, can't wait till release day. Hopefully Sony Bend makes this one Epic game.

My awesome website .

Google Music Beta Impressions & Invites! .

well all their psp games are some of my favorites so im very confident they will make a very good Uncharted debut on portable gaming and i really feel like sony rushed Uncharted 3 , i mean its a very good game but it doesnt have the wow factor that U2 had in my opinion and the ending wasnt what i expected it to be , same thing that happened between Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 .

Message 19 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 6, 2011

remanutd5 wrote:

DudeItsKyle wrote:

My awesome website .

Google Music Beta Impressions & Invites! .

well all their psp games are some of my favorites so im very confident they will make a very good Uncharted debut on portable gaming and i really feel like sony rushed Uncharted 3 , i mean its a very good game but it doesnt have the wow factor that U2 had in my opinion and the ending wasnt what i expected it to be , same thing that happened between Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2 .

I like the Syphon Filter games too, I expecting the gameplay to be great. All I'm really worried about is if they get the characters and the story right, as story or character development isnt really Sony Bend's strongest traits. Also it seems like theirs alot lot of mixed opinions about UC3 especially the ending. I actually liked it and so did alot of people but there also alot of people dissapointed with it and no opinion is wrong just depends on what you like. The only thing I abosolutly disliked in 3 was the online passes, day one DLC, and the clunky aiming in Single Player. Ooops looks like I got a little off topic XD

My awesome website .
Message 20 of 59 (0 Views)
0 Likes