I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Re: Uncharted: Golden Abyss: PS Vita

Jan 8, 2012

Sadly it looks like something we will all have to get used to.

Message 51 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Jan 8, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

maybe you , i will get the game when its $39.99 , i wont pay $49.99 for a handheld game

Message 52 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 9, 2012

So why is everyone asking if there are L3 and R3 buttons? Not only does it not have L3 and R3 this is a hand held and doesn't even have L2 and R2. Most of the fighting scenes though use the touch screen. An arrow will move accross the screen and you are supposed to copy it by sliding your finger accross it. If you do it turns green and you proceed to the next part  of the fight. If you do not copy it the arrow turns red and you die. I got the Vita as a christmas gift(I am stationed in Japan) so I was willing to spend a little extra for the game. It was over $50 with the poor exchange rate. Since it the only game out here with full english support I figured I would pick it up so I have something to play on the Vita. I have beat the game after having it for only two days. This was on normal and I only got 12% of the trophies. As for multiplayer I can't really say. My instruction manual is in Kanji. When I start the game it says that network features are unavailable. Kind of appears that there is something online that I can't go to because I'm set up for a US playstation account/US playstation store. Also cant access the PS store from the vita right now. It tells me that it is not available in my region.

Message 53 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Jan 12, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

maybe you , i will get the game when its $39.99 , i wont pay $49.99 for a handheld game

Im not getting it right away either im just saying other games will be priced that much too. Something i was thinking about the other day in japan this game has no physical manual and is still $49.99 im assuming they will do the same over here. What are we paying the extra $10 for?

Message 54 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Jan 12, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

Im not getting it right away either im just saying other games will be priced that much too. Something i was thinking about the other day in japan this game has no physical manual and is still $49.99 im assuming they will do the same over here. What are we paying the extra $10 for?

i have no idea but you are right if people buy Uncharted Golden Abyss for that kinda money then they will do it again maybe with a God of War game i think i will get Uncharted digital game ( i've heard vita digital games will be cheaper )

Message 55 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Jan 14, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

i have no idea but you are right if people buy Uncharted Golden Abyss for that kinda money then they will do it again maybe with a God of War game i think i will get Uncharted digital game ( i've heard vita digital games will be cheaper )

Yeah downloading it would be the better move.

Message 56 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Jan 24, 2012
Message 57 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 27, 2012

NO!!!! the japan anolog sticks click a little but it doesn't have any function that's why we added the touch screens. For the NA ps vitas we've added titanium backing and anolog stick support so it's a bit more stronger than the japan one... hope it was worth the wait!!!

Message 58 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Feb 4, 2012

submission44 wrote:

I thought about renting ths also.  I think this is gonna be one of those games that your gonna want to replay.  I would wait till the reviews come out. If it gets more than 9/10,  you'll want this in your permanent library.  Also, ( not sure on this ) Ithought the vita game cards were console specific. That would mean no renting?

So far from what I've read and seen, the reviews are 85 out of a 100...  so it looks to be a game for the collection.

Message 59 of 59 (7 Views)
0 Likes