Aug 13 2012
By: JaitLimaye First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 2 multiplayer doesn't work! Why?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 341 views Edited Aug 13, 2012

I have completed uncharted 2, Now I want to play multiplayer. But, when I go in multiplayer, it says connecting for about 5 minutes and then it has bar which fills about halfway and a small screen pops out saying 'syncing LiveData' when the bar under it fills the connecting bar fills a little more, then the LiveData thingh pops out again and its bar fills halfway and it says 'Error syncing maps/levels or something'

does anybody know how to fix this and what is LiveData? Also, a smaller questions, can we play many videos at a time like we play music? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 multiplayer doesn't work! Why?

Aug 13, 2012

Try deleting the Game Data for Uncharted 2 and re-installing it. Make sure to do this from the Game Data Utility, and not the PS3 Saved Data Utility. You can re-install it by just starting the game.

The LiveData is basically a small update that doesn't require a download and install when you start the game. There will be a lot of these when signing in for the first time. It should be faster when you sign in for the second successful attempt.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Which Data should I delete: Uncharted 2 (88mb)

Uncharted 2 1.09 (129mb) ?

I tried deleting the first one but it was a litle same, only difference was that the 'LiveData' thing came up 10-11 times.

I have also downloaded the seige expansion pack, do I need to delete it too?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Delete 1.09. Don't delete the saved data file though (should be small file size.) Btw, there's not many people left in Uncharted 2 (~15,000.) And almost all don't speak English. Lag is bad, and health is lower than Uncharted 3. You've missed out on its prime time, but better late than never I guess. The single player will always be awesome though. Btw, play death match as it has the most players, and you can play on our DLC maps there. Don't turn matchmaking for DLC on though, or you will take forever to find a game. DLC maps will come up with default on.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (306 Views)
0 Likes