Splicer
63 posts

Re: *UnOfficial* List of PlayStation Vita Games with "Disabled Network Functions"

Feb 12, 2012

Wouldn't it be possible to pause the game where it's at, return to the UI and restart the cross game chat and part application, then go back to the game?

I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll like... slide over to it or something :/...

Photobucket
Message 30 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Re: *UnOfficial* List of PlayStation Vita Games with "Disabled Network Functions"

Feb 12, 2012

CloudFang7 wrote:

Wouldn't it be possible to pause the game where it's at, return to the UI and restart the cross game chat and part application, then go back to the game?

I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll like... slide over to it or something :/... Photobucket

You know... that would make sense... I will test that on the 22nd. Or somebody might before me on the 15th.

Message 31 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10524 posts

Feb 12, 2012

CloudFang7 wrote:

I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll like... slide over to it or something :/... Photobucket

it it were even possible it would just shut it off again...

so youd be back where you started...

>

Message 32 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Feb 12, 2012

So you are telling me that while I'm playing Uncharted, I can't message friends or even see what they are doing?

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 33 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Re: List of games that "disable network functions"

Feb 13, 2012

Uncharted isn't going to get online and it shouldn't and doesn't need online.

Message 34 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 13, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

So you are telling me that while I'm playing Uncharted, I can't message friends or even see what they are doing?

My Game Library: Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Little Big Planet, Infamous, Infamous 2, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Blur, Sports Champions. PSN: ScreamAimFire999

Yah. Which is kinda stupid if you ask me. But whatever.

Message 35 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Re: List of games that "disable network functions"

Feb 13, 2012

What happens the once you beat everything? Multiplayer = longevity.

Message 36 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 13, 2012

There is an article on 1up where they have a conversation with Bend about making Uncharted Golden Abyss and they mention it disables some of the Vita's features so they could get the most out of the game. Fine by me.

Message 37 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Feb 13, 2012

all i have to say is i hope uncharted isnt the peak of the vitas capability... i mean it looks good but it seems like with the specs the vita has it could do waaaaay better i mean look at revelations on the 3ds it looks pretty dam good and its about 1/4 the specs of the vita

Message 38 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1727 posts

Feb 13, 2012

You are basing peak capability upon what a game looks like? I also doubt that a launch title will achieve "peak" performance in any of the Vitas many capabilities.

Message 39 of 76 (50 Views)
0 Likes