Umbrella Scientist
12591 posts

Re: List of games that "disable network functions"

Feb 12, 2012

auragar wrote:

They can keep the "experience" we can choose to use PSN features ourselves if we don't mind the extra battery drain.

weither you like it or not it is what it is... if you dont like it then you can just focus on buying games that dont limit you

>

Message 20 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 12, 2012

why would Army Corps of Hell turn off network features when it has an online mode?

Message 21 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Feb 12, 2012

I hope that list STAYS short.  Really looking forward to cross game chat

Message 22 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12591 posts

Feb 12, 2012

MrHeroSlayer wrote:

why would Army Corps of Hell turn off network features when it has an online mode?

maybe its made to turn off netowrk features when its not in use by the game at the moment

>

Message 23 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 12, 2012

Hmmm could be. Im kinda intrested in seeing how that works now. Maybe it only turns off specific network features... Oh well not really a big deal to me! haha

Message 24 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 12, 2012

Yah I understand. I don't like it. I am still getting Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It looks like a great game so yah.

Message 25 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Feb 12, 2012

I put the wrong game on the list, I'm sorry. I replaced it with Lord of Apocalypse.

Teus wrote:

MrHeroSlayer wrote:

maybe its made to turn off netowrk features when its not in use by the game at the moment

>

Message 26 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 12, 2012

I hope that since Uncharted might be getting online it won't be an issue. Gravity Rush... kinda sucks but I absolutey will get it still. It is my most wanted game probably. LoA is don't really care about so meh.

Message 27 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Feb 12, 2012

auragar wrote:

I hope that since Uncharted might be getting online it won't be an issue. Gravity Rush... kinda sucks but I absolutey will get it still. It is my most wanted game probably. LoA is don't really care about so meh.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss blocks the entire network card, and if I remember correctly they didn't add online so they can push Resistance: Burning Sky's are the first competitive Vita shooter.

Message 28 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 12, 2012

ModernYorkster wrote:

auragar wrote:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss blocks the entire network card, and if I remember correctly they didn't add online so they can push Resistance: Burning Sky's are the first competitive Vita shooter.

Well even so I will definitely get Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It looks amazing. Also I love Uncharted games, I might get Resistance: Burning Skies but I don't know for now.

Message 29 of 76 (83 Views)
0 Likes