Jun 08 2013
By: RunzWithScissorz Lombax Warrior 115 posts

US vs. UK PSN site - UK WINS!

9 replies 129 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

I don't know how I ended up there, but I clicked onto the UK PSN site, logged in (it worked) and I have to say.... It looks and performs MUCH better than this one.

The friends, trophies and account layouts look much better and are much easier to work with.

WHo the heck approved the presentation changes to this site?... because they SUCK now!

Message 1 of 10 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Re: US vs. UK PSN site - UK WINS!

Jun 8, 2013

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

I don't know how I ended up there, but I clicked onto the UK PSN site, logged in (it worked) and I have to say.... It looks and performs MUCH better than this one.

The friends, trophies and account layouts look much better and are much easier to work with.

WHo the heck approved the presentation changes to this site?... because they SUCK now!

Who cares about PSN sites... because this one has....ummm....hmmm...well...

My dad can beat up your dad. I win! 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 10 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 8, 2013

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

Oi hop of it mate UK better then us obese Yankees. Here have a blueberry-orange scone and some chamomile tea.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 3 of 10 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

because Sony is divided into many different sections. Not everything is going to be the same. And your only stating an opinion

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 10 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jun 8, 2013

balmungfury wrote:

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

Oi hop of it mate UK better then us obese Yankees. Here have a blueberry-orange scone and some chamomile tea.

We have ketchup Lays potato chips. Wait...crap...that is Canada. Hmmm. We have Inn-n-Out. Wait...that is only here in the west coast. Hmmm. We have cheaper prices on everything. That we have. 'Murica!!!

Message 5 of 10 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 8, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

balmungfury wrote:

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

We have ketchup Lays potato chips. Wait...crap...that is Canada. Hmmm. We have Inn-n-Out. Wait...that is only here in the west coast. Hmmm. We have cheaper prices on everything. That we have. 'Murica!!!

CHINA

Message 6 of 10 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jun 8, 2013

balmungfury wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

balmungfury wrote:

RunzWithScissorz wrote:

CHINA

When I say cheaper prices, I mean we as a people can buy more. The Chinese have low prices IF each person had an American equivalent in income. They do not. There is a reason we ship our jobs to China. They do not work for much.

Message 7 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 8, 2013
China is new world Omega power and I can only buy less not more poverty not cool.
Message 8 of 10 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jun 8, 2013

balmungfury wrote:
China is new world Omega power and I can only buy less not more poverty not cool.

Huh? I am assuming english is not your first language. 

China is an economic power as a whole. The people however do not live as long, eat as much, have as good of income with regards to how much they can buy, and quality of life as a whole is not so good. They also cannot legally buy time travel movies (no joke). Also, the government is a one-party system and that one party has the only national news network. You hear what they want to tell you whereas the US hears whatever the news corporations thinks will get viewers (luckily the latter is what gives the most impartial information). We may just get a bit more Kardashian news than we need. 

The government also relies on espionage to make technology (their weapons are often bolt-for-bolt copies of ours) and they have horrid copyright laws to protect companies. This is why you can have zero faith in what you are buying because it may just be a good fake.

Sorry, if you can tell, I like talking about China. 

Message 9 of 10 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 8, 2013

You assume quite incorrectly as English is my native tongue nihongo my second, alas, at 1 am grammar escapes me. Yes China bad boy but hey atleast they have snow coffee I couldn't get an this year. Oops wrong guys lol.

Message 10 of 10 (72 Views)
0 Likes