Mar 05 2013
By: mizark89 First Son 1 posts

US vs Europe

1 replies 71 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

I'm not sure why this is so, but it seems that Europe gets all the goodies in a timely fashon. I have also compared the playstation plus free games for both countries and it seems that the U.S is getting games that I wouldn't even play for free, while European members are getting top rated games. Europe also seems to b getting DLC updates ahead of the U.S. PLaystation PLEASE fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54480 posts

Re: US vs Europe

Mar 5, 2013

mizark89 wrote:

I'm not sure why this is so, but it seems that Europe gets all the goodies in a timely fashon. I have also compared the playstation plus free games for both countries and it seems that the U.S is getting games that I wouldn't even play for free, while European members are getting top rated games. Europe also seems to b getting DLC updates ahead of the U.S. PLaystation PLEASE fix this.

Different regions have different people participating in the plus areas of their respective forums.

Check out mochuu's threads in the plus sections here and give him some feedback, he wont respond but does read the posts!

Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)