Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2013
By: Zealgame First Son 2 posts

US PS3 in China PSN connectivity

2 replies 185 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

This has appeared in earlier posts a couple of years ago and wanted to see if there's any change.

I am able to log on to PSN from the main interface and access the mailbox. I can even access the store and download games albiet at very slow speeds. CC dont work but you can use PSN cards purchased online to bypass. The biggest issue is logging onto online capabilities for games. 

I brought my PS3 to China almost exclusively for Fifa and I cant connect to even update and currently using a broken manager mode. Any success stories?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Re: US PS3 in China PSN connectivity

Jan 23, 2013

Zealgame wrote:

This has appeared in earlier posts a couple of years ago and wanted to see if there's any change.

I am able to log on to PSN from the main interface and access the mailbox. I can even access the store and download games albiet at very slow speeds. CC dont work but you can use PSN cards purchased online to bypass. The biggest issue is logging onto online capabilities for games. 

I brought my PS3 to China almost exclusively for Fifa and I cant connect to even update and currently using a broken manager mode. Any success stories?

Make a Chinese PSN ID?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Unfortunately, China is not an available country to have...

Jan 27, 2013

Unfortunately, China is not an available country to have an account under. From what I hear they will be in the near future. By then, Fifa 14 mightve come out :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (158 Views)
0 Likes