PlayStation MVP
3461 posts

Re: US March Plus games teased, can you guess what they are?

Mar 3, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Bioshock 2 was just in the IGC a couple months ago....I don't think they'd add the first game now.

True but Bioshock 2 wasn't near as good as the first one. Letting people play the first one would be a good idea with Infinite coming out later this month.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 113 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Kranky_Panda wrote:
1. Max Payne 3
2. Ragnorok Odyssey
3. PS Allstars
4. The Cave.

God, I hope you're right about number 3. I'm beyond tired of fighting games but that would be okay.

Isn't Disgaea 3 the only SRPG on the Vita? I'd love to be wrong, since I own it, but can't say it would be a bad game for Vita owners. The post-story game is fantastic.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 113 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1912 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Bioshock 2 was just in the IGC a couple months ago....I don't think they'd add the first game now.

True but Bioshock 2 wasn't near as good as the first one. Letting people play the first one would be a good idea with Infinite coming out later this month.

I haven't played the second one, but I found the combat in the first one to be extremely repetitive, which I heard was improved in the second one. Either way, it seems odd to offer the first one a few months after offering the second one. One would think that some sales of the first game had to have come as a result of the second one being an IGC, so I can understand some people being **bleep** about it. Doesn't affect me though, as I prefer PC over PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 113 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1912 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Kranky_Panda wrote:
1. Max Payne 3
2. Ragnorok Odyssey
3. PS Allstars
4. The Cave.

PSASBR is a pretty good guess considerng they just announced some new, rather pricey DLC and plan on more, plus it's a cross-play title, so it would be a pretty nice IGC for both platforms.

But since I bought it, I hope you're wrong :smileywink:

But also, it's currently on sale for the PS Anniversary Bash, so I think a lot more people would be **bleep** off to get it as IGC so soon after it was advertised with a special PS+ discount.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 113 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4389 posts

Mar 3, 2013
The Cave barely came out. Maybe The Unfinished Swan...
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 113 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1912 posts

Mar 3, 2013

bookepride wrote:
The Cave barely came out. Maybe The Unfinished Swan...

How exactly is The Unfinished Swan by "a highly acclaimed writer, very famous video game luminary"???

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 113 (421 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3461 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Yea The Cave is the only recently released game that had a well known writer. Unfinished Swan didnt have any kind of famous writer that I know of.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 113 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Mar 3, 2013
I don't think he/she read the entire post. It also says it was recently released which also means that it barely came out. The Cave is a highly possible choice.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 113 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Mar 3, 2013

• Critically acclaimed shooter, turned the world on its head from what to expect from a shooter - Crysis or Bulletstorm
  • Strategy RPG game (from a series) coming to the PlayStation Vita (expect it later in the month) - idk
  • Another great fighter for the Instant Game Collection - Skullgirls probably as its on sale everywhere right now would like Playstation Battle Royale though
  • PSN game with a highly acclaimed writer, very famous video game luminary. Fairly recently released - The Cave
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 113 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Mar 3, 2013

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
I don't think he/she read the entire post. It also says it was recently released which also means that it barely came out. The Cave is a highly possible choice.

Costume Quest and Stacking were free in 2011, and they're the only other Double Fine PSN games on PS Store.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 113 (350 Views)
0 Likes