Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Re: US March Plus games teased, can you guess what they are?

Mar 1, 2013
I'm right there with ya lol. If it is Crysis, I'll be very disappointed.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 11 of 113 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I'm already mad even not knowing what is going to be,probably someone here already guessed the games,and for me no one of those will be good,to bad this is going to be another **bleep** month for me.

Message 12 of 113 (433 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

And that's supposed to compete with EU's March of:

Mass Effect 3
MGS HD Collection
Dead or Alive 5

Joe Danger 2

Puddle

And their bonus game God of War 1 HD. So they get 5+1 games and we get 4. Wow.

What did I tell you people.

Where's Sleeping Dogs? Dead Space 2? Red Dead Redemption? Arkham City? Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD? Great games Europe has gotten already.

Message 13 of 113 (410 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Mar 1, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

And that's supposed to compete with EU's March of:

Mass Effect 3
MGS HD Collection
Dead or Alive 5

Joe Danger 2

Puddle

And their bonus game God of War 1 HD. So they get 5+1 games and we get 4. Wow.

What did I tell you people.

Where's Sleeping Dogs? Dead Space 2? Red Dead Redemption? Arkham City? Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD? Great games Europe has gotten already.

Give it a rest already...

Message 14 of 113 (397 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
457 posts

Mar 1, 2013

My prediction
Spec Ops: The Line or BulletStorm
Disegea 3 
DoA5 or Mortal Kombat

The Cave

Message 15 of 113 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Jpb I have been through your list of games and you rarely like a game . You have tried over 300 games and only fully finished 17. Most are even below 20%. I hope its Crysis 2 and The Cave, those will keep me busy for a month. If is a fighting game a Tekken game is preferred, but knowing past fighting games it's probably Guilty Gear. If you guys could choose the games which one would they be. Not recently released titles, lets be realistic. Give them an idea of what you want rather then just complain. Complain constructively.
Message 16 of 113 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 1, 2013

mercenary.... how about you let him give his opinion if he wants to. last time i checks this is an OPEN forum and people are allowed to speak their mind. i have yet to see anyone anoint you king of the forum. so until that happens why dont you ''GIVE IT A REST "

i get paid to play drums
Message 17 of 113 (371 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Mar 1, 2013
People can give their opinions, but he has been repeating that same opinion through out the whole week. Not really an opinion anymore, it's more like a baby constantly nagging to her mom that he wants a toy.
Message 18 of 113 (366 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Mar 1, 2013

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
Jpb I have been through your list of games and you rarely like a game . You have tried over 300 games and only fully finished 17. Most are even below 20%. I hope its Crysis 2 and The Cave, those will keep me busy for a month. If is a fighting game a Tekken game is preferred, but knowing past fighting games it's probably Guilty Gear. If you guys could choose the games which one would they be. Not recently released titles, lets be realistic. Give them an idea of what you want rather then just complain. Complain constructively.

O.o fully finished?? you mean plats? what does that have to do with likeing a game??some games i like multiplayer, (bf3) and some games i dont (call of duty series)-- but i do enjoy C.O.D.'s campaigns. i dont like to play gamews on extreme difficulties-- i play for fun. alot of games i have trophies for you will see i have all story rrelated-- the collectible ones-- dont really care to get either----- dosent mean i dont like a game. plus im 38 years old-- alot of the games are for my kids, ill try em get a trophy or 2. and thats it-- dosent mean i like/hate just usually not enough hours in a week for me to play them

so to make a general assumption of i like games by how many pl;ats i have seems pretty well ummm stupid to me

Message 19 of 113 (349 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Mar 1, 2013
another fighting game o__0

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 20 of 113 (369 Views)