Jan 07 2012
By: Serakek First Son 2 posts

UMD Passport

4 replies 20 views Edited Jan 7, 2012

I heard that Sony was going to release it on December 6, but so far I haven't seen anything about it. Are they going to release it here? If so, are they going to release it before the Vita launch?

Message 1 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: UMD Passport

Jan 7, 2012

Serakek wrote:

I heard that Sony was going to release it on December 6, but so far I haven't seen anything about it. Are they going to release it here? If so, are they going to release it before the Vita launch?

that was for japan only. no plans for it to be released outside of japan. no date for it to be release out side of japan sorry. that was for japan only.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Honestly though I don't think that's a big deal at least for over here because I have the mindset that I want to play vita games on the vita I don't want to play psp games on the vita. So it won't be that big of a deal for me that the UMD Passport thing doesn't come to North America. Also I haven't even touched my umd copies in a while i've mostly been playing my digital verisons.

Message 3 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jan 7, 2012

Either way I certainly wouldn't use this feature. That is what my PSP Is for.

Ps3| Vita
Message 4 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Jan 7, 2012

The concept makes me sick.

Message 5 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes