Reply
Jun 07 2013
By: FreshRevenge Treasure Hunter 4797 posts
Offline

UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

8 replies 136 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

I noticed this and thought, man the people in the UK know how to hype E3. They even included a section on their forums. Americans are lazy, I get it!Smiley Indifferent

 


 

 

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013
Considering they don't get paid, forum mods don't owe you anything~.
Message 2 of 9 (132 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13618 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013

Then go use their forums for E3. It's not like the content over there for E3 will be any different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 9 (129 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4797 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Then go use their forums for E3. It's not like the content over there for E3 will be any different.



I actually have an account. But thanks for pointing the obvious. Actually the forums mods do get paid. They are Sony workers. But you would know that if you paid attention!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 4 of 9 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/30/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013
this going to get outta hand...
Message 5 of 9 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013

They have to hype if more because they will get all the games last. Smiley LOL

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 6 of 9 (109 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13618 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013

FreshRevenge wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Then go use their forums for E3. It's not like the content over there for E3 will be any different.



I actually have an account. But thanks for pointing the obvious. Actually the forums mods do get paid. They are Sony workers. But you would know that if you paid attention!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery


Then why are you complaining? If you have an account, and they have the board, then go use their board, instead of whining how the US forums don't have one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 9 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Then go use their forums for E3. It's not like the content over there for E3 will be any different.



I actually have an account. But thanks for pointing the obvious. Actually the forums mods do get paid. They are Sony workers. But you would know that if you paid attention!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery


Then why are you complaining? If you have an account, and they have the board, then go use their board, instead of whining how the US forums don't have one.


SIr we are American we never stop whining lmao.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 8 of 9 (102 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13618 posts
 

Re: UK didn't find it too hard to put a E3 board up(scratches head?)

Jun 7, 2013

balmungfury wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Then go use their forums for E3. It's not like the content over there for E3 will be any different.



I actually have an account. But thanks for pointing the obvious. Actually the forums mods do get paid. They are Sony workers. But you would know that if you paid attention!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery


Then why are you complaining? If you have an account, and they have the board, then go use their board, instead of whining how the US forums don't have one.


SIr we are American we never stop whining lmao.


Guess that's true lol oh well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 9 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes