Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 22 2011
By: seasparrow Lombax Warrior 104 posts

Two questions about my PSP.

2 replies 5 views Edited May 22, 2011

How do I transfer my downloaded games from one memory stick to another AND is there a website that offer RSS newsfeeds or do I have to rely on the On the Go program and have to download it manualy?

Thanks!

Treasure hunter, coin collector, bottle collector (pre 1890).

Navy (retired)

Army National Guard (1996-2002)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Two questions about my PSP.

May 22, 2011

You should be able to store them on the PC (computer) through a USB Cord, grab your files, slam them onto the PC. Disconnect PSP, connect another PSP system and then move your files to that system. But I'm not hundred perfect sure, I haven't done it before.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: Two questions about my PSP.

May 22, 2011

seasparrow wrote:

How do I transfer my downloaded games from one memory stick to another AND is there a website that offer RSS newsfeeds or do I have to rely on the On the Go program and have to download it manualy?

Thanks!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE, THANK A VET!!!

Is the memory stick going to be used on the same PSP? If so then a straight copy of files should work. If not has the other PSP been activated on your PSN account? It will need to be for the licensing to work, and the games will probably have to be redownloaded for a license to be crated for that PSP (I am not sure about that). If it is someone elses PSP and it is on a different account then that is piracy and is illegal.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (5 Views)
0 Likes