Reply
Sep 24 2013
By: SC-GRAY_FOX Fender Bender 2546 posts
Offline

Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

28 replies 351 views Edited Sep 24, 2013

First milestone was that I got my first platinum Trophy. When I first got the PS3 I did not care about trophy's and even less about a Platinum. But I finally fully completed LA Noire and got 100% game completion unlocking the platinum and also all the trophy's for DLC.

 

After I got that first platinum I now want more lol. I have games here I can go further on but it would take a lot to platinum some of them so I'm looking for a more easy but rewarding route which brings me to milestone #2. I also downloaded my first full game from the Playstation Store and got The Walking Dead game b/c I heard it was easy to platinum and Im a  huge fan of the show anyway and always did want to play this game but just never did. My goal is to have 3 Platinum by the time the PS4 hits. 

Message 1 of 29 (351 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/20/2009
Offline
1020 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 24, 2013

Well Walking Dead will guarantee you #2. All you have to do basically is complete the game, which is pretty fun anyway.

 

You are well on your way. 

Message 2 of 29 (331 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2013
Offline
121 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

First milestone was that I got my first platinum Trophy. When I first got the PS3 I did not care about trophy's and even less about a Platinum. But I finally fully completed LA Noire and got 100% game completion unlocking the platinum and also all the trophy's for DLC.

 

After I got that first platinum I now want more lol. I have games here I can go further on but it would take a lot to platinum some of them so I'm looking for a more easy but rewarding route which brings me to milestone #2. I also downloaded my first full game from the Playstation Store and got The Walking Dead game b/c I heard it was easy to platinum and Im a  huge fan of the show anyway and always did want to play this game but just never did. My goal is to have 3 Platinum by the time the PS4 hits. 


Congratulations!

 

I still don't have a platinum, but I'll probably get The Walking Dead. I finished it on the "other" console and it's a great game so I'm thinking of replaying it so I won't have a zero next to my platinum count anymore.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP and PSVita owner.
Message 3 of 29 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/05/2013
Offline
1799 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 24, 2013

Make sure you get the 400 Days DLC after you finish it so you can play it before Season 2 comes out.

Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Message 4 of 29 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 24, 2013

timlsteele wrote:

Well Walking Dead will guarantee you #2. All you have to do basically is complete the game, which is pretty fun anyway.

 

You are well on your way. 


Yeah thats one reason why I did get it is just b/c you just have to play it to earn all the trophy's and I would like to be over 500 by the time the PS4 comes out

Message 5 of 29 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 24, 2013

Blue-Eyed-Sons wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

First milestone was that I got my first platinum Trophy. When I first got the PS3 I did not care about trophy's and even less about a Platinum. But I finally fully completed LA Noire and got 100% game completion unlocking the platinum and also all the trophy's for DLC.

 

After I got that first platinum I now want more lol. I have games here I can go further on but it would take a lot to platinum some of them so I'm looking for a more easy but rewarding route which brings me to milestone #2. I also downloaded my first full game from the Playstation Store and got The Walking Dead game b/c I heard it was easy to platinum and Im a  huge fan of the show anyway and always did want to play this game but just never did. My goal is to have 3 Platinum by the time the PS4 hits. 


Congratulations!

 

I still don't have a platinum, but I'll probably get The Walking Dead. I finished it on the "other" console and it's a great game so I'm thinking of replaying it so I won't have a zero next to my platinum count anymore.


Yeah I did not want to go onto the PS4 with 0 Platinums after having the PS3 over 7 years now. Just felt it was something I finally had to do

Message 6 of 29 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 24, 2013

tracerwilly wrote:

Make sure you get the 400 Days DLC after you finish it so you can play it before Season 2 comes out.


I do plan on getting the 400 days

Message 7 of 29 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/21/2013
Online
9114 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 25, 2013
Lol, literally just rented Walking dead from Gamefly myself.
Message 8 of 29 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 25, 2013
TWD is such a great game. It was my first Platinum, too, and I am on the hunt.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 9 of 29 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Two personal milestones in less then 24 hrs.

Sep 25, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:
TWD is such a great game. It was my first Platinum, too, and I am on the hunt.

A Grindhead Jim post... not typed in green?!

Cat.gif

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 10 of 29 (230 Views)