Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6373 posts

Re: Two Worlds 2 Velvet GOTY Warning

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

Talgron wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
FYI, I would avoid listening to McButtz. He gives out some really inaccurate information that he believes to be true.

If you want to see some further examples, see this thread:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/No-Refund-Policy-SUCKS/td-p/39054019

I just read that and wow, I don't even know what to say to that. Well he's been trying to help or at least pretending. It's kinda hard to read his writing too. I highly doubt someone inviting me to play will give me the DLC as he said. Thanks for the heads up.

Huh..   no is asking for refund.  why are mention my name a nd trying to black list people mr   dolphin do this agn and  will report to the head of the site to  be removed from  mvp becuase here to help not break the rules and black list other in your fashion  of chice. This is your  last  warning from me.  I have never  asked for that for anyone . but i will.  think it s a joke mr dolphin.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6373 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Talgron wrote:

I don't quite see how him inviting me to play will give me the Defense DLC. Yes I have it downloaded like I said before I went through this already I even deleted and re-installed both the game and Defense twice. The error is not on my end. I even gave a link with other people talking about this same thing. It's clearly not just me. What you said about the EU thing I believe is exactly it. The Defense DLC in the NA store is the EU download not NA and it doesn't appear to be compatible with the digital NA version of the game. But I have no proof and neither Morgan or Topware has replied to my messages. As soon as either of them does i'll post here. Once again thanks for helping.

there are  2 version of  game man . The velvet content " castle  defense" is not  working in   for some usa but is working   is  in eu for all..  This maybe the  problem  from  dev or psn staff.  and yes their 2 velvet versions   becuase  eu  version has a region lock on the dlc.  I know you have searched it, its true.

If he invites you  and you have same content then you can  play the content becuase you have it.  Does  that make sense?, if   that does not  work, then > it s confirened it has region lock  on the game"  dlc or "castle defense" in the content. Which is point im trying to make. there 2 version of the game. we should  not have  a lock in the content. I  understand your frustrated but  its the  holidays.    Just be paitent, not being rude.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (352 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Talgron wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
FYI, I would avoid listening to McButtz. He gives out some really inaccurate information that he believes to be true.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/No-Refund-Policy-SUCKS/td-p/39054019

I just read that and wow, I don't even know what to say to that. Well he's been trying to help or at least pretending. It's kinda hard to read his writing too. I highly doubt someone inviting me to play will give me the DLC as he said. Thanks for the heads up.

Huh..   no is asking for refund.  why are mention my name a nd trying to black list people mr   dolphin do this agn and  will report to the head of the site to  be removed from  mvp becuase here to help not break the rules and black list other in your fashion  of chice. This is your  last  warning from me.  I have never  asked for that for anyone . but i will.  think it s a joke mr dolphin.

The issue is that you keep giving advice that doesn't check out. The only thing that you keep accomplishing is wasting someone else's time, with a "fool's errand". I just wanted to inform Talgron about you, and leave it up to him to decide what to do. I like to help people, and unfortunately part of that this time is warning against you. 

IMO the Talgron has every right to know the person he is dealing with believes that digital downloads are charged as if it was electricity; believes that changing ones own HDD voids the warranty; and beleives that one can change their own PSN ID. Does this have anything to do with the current topic? No, but it points to your overall state of mind. Given your prior statements, your future statements should be heavilly discounted in terms of credibility.

What I have stated about you has been pretty much true because it is based on your own statements, what you have stated about me are mostly random guesses on your part. 

As far as reporting me, go right ahead. If the Mods even investigates this matter it will probably backfire on you once they see how irrational and nonsensical your posts have been, and it probably won't go very far. If this does happen, maybe just maybe you will finally realize there is something wrong with you, and seek some help. If you haven't noticed, practically no one is agreeing with you. That should be telling you something.

However you are the one that should watch out. I believe you are irritating many people on this forum with your "views". Keep it up and I wouldn't be surprised if you get accused of trolling (because of your bad advice that appears intentional), and served with a temporary ban. If that does happen to you, know that I didn't have anything to do with it. I have much better things to do with my time. :smileyhappy:  

FYI: Continue to expect me to warn people about you, if you keep giving advice that doesn't check out, and I'm sure that others will too now that you have gained quite a "reputation"...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (339 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is as I have stated it many times to you Mcbuttz. Most DLC is region locked, although some is not. I believe the issue here is the Castle Defense DLC is from EU region while the digital download is from NA region thus blocking the use of the DLC. While you may be right that him inviting me to play defense mode might get me to play it with him. it won't just fix the error and I would have to rely on him every single time I want to play the DLC. I have sent messages to both Morgan and Topware, not much else can be done beyond that.

Also Dolphin is not blacklisting you, just showing how bad your advice is. Thanks to his link i've read some of your posts. You have given advice that is so far off from the truth that it can't be anything but trolling. I mean some of the advice you have given people is so wrong that it literally looks like your making it up on the spot.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (320 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6373 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Talgron wrote:

I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is as I have stated it many times to you Mcbuttz. Most DLC is region locked, although some is not. I believe the issue here is the Castle Defense DLC is from EU region while the digital download is from NA region thus blocking the use of the DLC. While you may be right that him inviting me to play defense mode might get me to play it with him. it won't just fix the error and I would have to rely on him every single time I want to play the DLC. I have sent messages to both Morgan and Topware, not much else can be done beyond that.

Also Dolphin is not blacklisting you, just showing how bad your advice is. Thanks to his link i've read some of your posts. You have given advice that is so far off from the truth that it can't be anything but trolling. I mean some of the advice you have given people is so wrong that it literally looks like your making it up on the spot.

How do you know  it wont fix the  error unless you try :smileyhappy:.  for few a people  who had  dlc errors and not be able  excess the content in to theirs games it  has opened their dlc   content to play after they played it.Also   we both have done more than we should have on the matter.  i think paitience would be next best  step.

Most games come different regions and is the  exact same game, regardless if its digital . It up to  devs and psn to make sure everything its working with the game on  arrival to the usa psn fan base.

The eu games can excess the content and usa  cant .Well some of  usa gamers cannot.. i have read and heard  2 thing it  was exclusive for pc audience. they got it free and  when it  came to console the eu version had it region locked on castle dlc but if look inthe psn it has it right there so  shouldnt be locked for anyone.. This is why I  you sent the guys name  and site page to call support becuase he has the  dlc   and  fourm  helper on thier site. So could you cant try to access it.  i was giving you run around about it.

But  I guess  nothing  works.  happy  gaming to you and happy new year.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6373 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Talgron wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

The issue is that you keep giving advice that doesn't check out. The only thing that you keep accomplishing is wasting someone else's time, with a "fool's errand". I just wanted to inform Talgron about you, and leave it up to him to decide what to do. I like to help people, and unfortunately part of that this time is warning against you. 

IMO the Talgron has every right to know the person he is dealing with believes that digital downloads are charged as if it was electricity; believes that changing ones own HDD voids the warranty; and beleives that one can change their own PSN ID. Does this have anything to do with the current topic? No, but it points to your overall state of mind. Given your prior statements, your future statements should be heavilly discounted in terms of credibility.

What I have stated about you has been pretty much true because it is based on your own statements, what you have stated about me are mostly random guesses on your part. 

As far as reporting me, go right ahead. If the Mods even investigates this matter it will probably backfire on you once they see how irrational and nonsensical your posts have been, and it probably won't go very far. If this does happen, maybe just maybe you will finally realize there is something wrong with you, and seek some help. If you haven't noticed, practically no one is agreeing with you. That should be telling you something.

However you are the one that should watch out. I believe you are irritating many people on this forum with your "views". Keep it up and I wouldn't be surprised if you get accused of trolling (because of your bad advice that appears intentional), and served with a temporary ban. If that does happen to you, know that I didn't have anything to do with it. I have much better things to do with my time. :smileyhappy:  

FYI: Continue to expect me to warn people about you, if you keep giving advice that doesn't check out, and I'm sure that others will too now that you have gained quite a "reputation"...

FactChecker-MF.jpg

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Games may be region free but the DLC is not. Your friend can play it cause he either has the disc or he lives in the EU region. The problem here is with the NA region digital copy of Two Worlds 2 goty. This discussion really isn't going anywhere. It's probably best to just wait and see.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6373 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Talgron wrote:
Games may be region free but the DLC is not. Your friend can play it cause he either has the disc or he lives in the EU region. The problem here is with the NA region digital copy of Two Worlds 2 goty. This discussion really isn't going anywhere. It's probably best to just wait and see.

No he doesnt live in  eu. why  would i  give you  eu account for  a usa  based game. it would be no  good to you ,you couldnt access  him.??  and some dlc  is region locked till futher notice or by error ( we both agree and know this)). If you  read what i said, i  100 %agreed with you with  that part of the dlc is region locked and it need to be  adjusted so it is not. Becuase  everyone  piad for it to work. No one  is giving you the run  around about the matter. I dont why  your acting like i am.

Shesh  man.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Talgron wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

FactChecker-MF.jpg

Sorry but crossing out what I stated isn't going to make it go away.

The fact that you didn't even bother to rebutt, shows me that even you realize there isn't much you can say to support what you are saying.

Have a happy new year, and hopefully one of your resolutions will be to seek the help of a mental health professional...

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (273 Views)
0 Likes