Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Re: Two Worlds 2 Velvet GOTY Warning

Dec 28, 2012

hey contact  UnKnOwn1972..  on psn   ..   from what i read it should in main menu and its from part of the game

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 11 of 29 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 28, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

hey contact  UnKnOwn1972..  on psn   ..   from what i read it should in main menu and its from part of the game

Are you saying this to me? I'm the same person from the PS blog you where trying to help.  Anyway as I said before it only effects people who have the digital version. You said on the blog you have the disc version that is why you can find and play the Defense DLC in game.

Message 12 of 29 (272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Talgron wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Are you saying this to me? I'm the same person from the PS blog you where trying to help.  Anyway as I said before it only effects people who have the digital version. You said on the blog you have the disc version that is why you can find and play the Defense DLC in game.

no  i said just  I  have the disk version  , but  i would find  out how to access the dlc for you.. From what i understands it should be in the mp menu, But  the guy im linking you to  knows how to  help with the game, he is from their forums. He can help  access it.    they also say there to  get in touch  their support team.

Mcbuttz78

Message 13 of 29 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 28, 2012

MCbuttz78 I know where it is, like I said if you have the digital version then the Defense DLC is just not there. The reason why you can find it is cause you have the disc. You can tell me where it is but it won't be there for me or anyone else who has the digital version. I was kinda hoping other people who have the digital would chime in here but no one has. I managed to find this recent gamefaqs page with people saying the same thing I am. The guy who posted last pretty much says the same thing I did in my op. Here's the LINK to that.

Message 14 of 29 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Dec 29, 2012

I undersand that part. the guy name gave you is support.. LOl.  Also contact  their support team. Becuse it part of the dlc.. also if contact him and ask for game invite, see what happens.

Mcbuttz78

Message 15 of 29 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 30, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

I undersand that part. the guy name gave you is support.. LOl.  Also contact  their support team. Becuse it part of the dlc.. also if contact him and ask for game invite, see what happens.

I've been to the topware forum. Someone there asked the same question I did months ago without a single reply, So I doubt thats gonna help. I did send topware an email. so i'm waiting on that. I'm not new to the game I don't need someone to show me how to play, my multiplayer character is almost level 70.

Message 16 of 29 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Talgron wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

I've been to the topware forum. Someone there asked the same question I did months ago without a single reply, So I doubt thats gonna help. I did send topware an email. so i'm waiting on that. I'm not new to the game I don't need someone to show me how to play, my multiplayer character is almost level 70.

No i wont saying  to help you play LOL..  if the guy has it on his  ps3 then he can invite you to the mode,  sometimes what this does is  open yours if you  downloaded the content. If says you cant connect. then support  with them is way to go. I think the content came out in Eu psn  1st.. I was there on topware site as well looking around  and submitted request as well about the usa  digital version dlc to a mod.    Ill also hit there twitter and facebook pages.    as well ps  support.

It says the all  modes is in  the  sale dlc deal. Agn   i heard   it was in  uk(  eu) psn  before it was in usa  psn. This maybe where  the problem  lye. Becuase there 2 diffrent versions of the game. the uk version will not allow the    dlc contet to work..

Mcbuttz78

Message 17 of 29 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I don't quite see how him inviting me to play will give me the Defense DLC. Yes I have it downloaded like I said before I went through this already I even deleted and re-installed both the game and Defense twice. The error is not on my end. I even gave a link with other people talking about this same thing. It's clearly not just me. What you said about the EU thing I believe is exactly it. The Defense DLC in the NA store is the EU download not NA and it doesn't appear to be compatible with the digital NA version of the game. But I have no proof and neither Morgan or Topware has replied to my messages. As soon as either of them does i'll post here. Once again thanks for helping.

Message 18 of 29 (194 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 30, 2012
FYI, I would avoid listening to McButtz. He gives out some really inaccurate information that he believes to be true.

If you want to see some further examples, see this thread:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/No-Refund-Policy-SUCKS/td-p/39054019
Message 19 of 29 (190 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
FYI, I would avoid listening to McButtz. He gives out some really inaccurate information that he believes to be true.

If you want to see some further examples, see this thread:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/No-Refund-Policy-SUCKS/td-p/39054019

I just read that and wow, I don't even know what to say to that. Well he's been trying to help or at least pretending. It's kinda hard to read his writing too. I highly doubt someone inviting me to play will give me the DLC as he said. Thanks for the heads up.

Message 20 of 29 (186 Views)