Feb 07 2014
By: excalibur6834 Splicer 80 posts

Two Questions - Carnivore HD & a $10 Credit...

[ Edited ]
2 replies 173 views Edited Feb 11, 2014

2 QUESTIONS:

1) Does anyone know if the PSN game for PS3 "Carnivore HD" is going to be upgraded to a PS4 version in the near future? (I've been wanting to buy it online (for my PS3), but I want to find out if there will be a PS4 version as I would only buy one version of it.)

2) Does anyone know if the $10 credit that we got with the PS4 system can be used on a PS3 game buy from PSN? (It says it's for a PS4 game, but when I typed in the code, it says I have the credit available on my PSN account and doesn't specify if it can be used for a PS3 or PS4 game buy.)

If anyone knows these answers, please reply. Thanks.

-Mike

Edit: Updated subject title. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Re: QUESTIONS About game -- PLEASE HELP

Feb 7, 2014
1. Unlikely

2. PSN funds work on PSP, PS Vita, PS3, and PS4.
Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Re: QUESTIONS About game -- PLEASE HELP

Feb 7, 2014

excalibur6834 wrote:

2 QUESTIONS:

1) Does anyone know if the PSN game for PS3 "Carnivore HD" is going to be upgraded to a PS4 version in the near future? (I've been wanting to buy it online (for my PS3), but I want to find out if there will be a PS4 version as I would only buy one version of it.)

2) Does anyone know if the $10 credit that we got with the PS4 system can be used on a PS3 game buy from PSN? (It says it's for a PS4 game, but when I typed in the code, it says I have the credit available on my PSN account and doesn't specify if it can be used for a PS3 or PS4 game buy.)

If anyone knows these answers, please reply. Thanks.

-Mike

1- No information about it yet

2- you can use the $10 to buy whatever you want on PS3,PS4 or Psvita. You can even use it to rent movies from Video unlimited.

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)
0 Likes