Aug 07 2014
By: LuisoAssassin666 Splicer 84 posts

Twisted Metal - network not available

[ Edited ]
1 replies 92 views Edited Aug 7, 2014

It´s impossible to log in the TM servers, asked to my contacts and they all have the same error, the "network not available" message is just the only thing we can read.
What´s happening, this game is supposed to be have "Car Combat Multiplayer", please, we need help, the MP isn´t available!

label edited to feedback/ideas. GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Twisted Metal - network not available

Aug 7, 2014
I have been with this game for 2.5 years, through ups and downs freezing all the time, dealing with network **bleep**, and having a blast at the same time with friends. I've been a TM fan for as long as I've played games. To see It die Is expected due to inactivity, but the devs are to blame, this game had everything that would set It up for success. Hype, a strong tight knit community, and a very amazing and intricate gameplay system. If you don't market a game with this much potential, then yes it's going to fail. If you don't support it when the servers CLEARLY have a problem, then yes it's going to fail. This game sold poorly due to that. If you think the genre is dead then think again. Everyone I take to who's triednit said they loved the gameplay, only It was hard to learn, and It was impossible to play on the online servers. Lack of interest for your tight knit communities is more damaging than you would think Sony Santa Monica. It's a shame that your own errors are the reason this game became a failure. Your BETA had obvious issues, and yet you release it in poor condition. That's not the game being a failure to be successful, it's you ruining the potential.
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)
0 Likes