Highlighted
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Re: Twisted Metal Crashes my PS3!

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Hell forget older ps3s, Its crashing everything! argh!!! My ps3 slim just froze up not two minutes ago, and i had to do a hard restart just like every other time it does. I have made sure it gets plenty of air, and doesnt over heat. But i still freeze mid match usually when i do something cool. I.e. i just froze up after headshoting the hunted while everyone else drove past me trying to hchase him down in a desperate mangled mess lmao. But thats what is soo annoying! I wasnt even doing anything that put lots of stress on the screen like sliding around, or spinning in a pack of cars. Just sitting there minding my own business with handy sniper, and Bam Headshot the announcer says..... then I froze.  "goes to cry in a corner"

Message 61 of 64 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Mar 28, 2013

check this post out it might help u an to those who are having the same problem.

please read..

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997850-twisted-metal/62099986

Message 62 of 64 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 26, 2013
The same thing happen to my ps3 generation 1 60g when i try to play the demo of twisted metal my ps3 turns off whit a red light blinking too bad i was really looking forward to buy the bundle of twisted metal
Message 63 of 64 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 5, 2014

From what I can tell, it appears to be a problem in the code for the game.  Somewhere along the line, there were a few slight hardware changes which made some of the code incompatible.  Unfortunately, I can't place my finger absolutely on it, but it appears to pertain to the network or graphics chip.

Message 64 of 64 (142 Views)
0 Likes