Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Re: Trying to stay sane until next friday!!!

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

Dam why are you guys so quick to sell everything, I still have every console I ever owned and never want to lose those memories.

some ppl are low on cash and need every dime or penny they can get to buy the ps4 with a game and at least a year  of plus Smiley Wink 

Yeah true.  I had to sell most of my PS3 games outside and inside of GameStop to be able to pre order my games and get money for the PS4.  I currently have all the money saved for that day.  I have the money with me because Best Buy doesnt allow you to put money in the pre order after the day you made it.  I have 400 dollars to pay for the PS4 and like 60 for AC4 and BF4, KZ is ready and maybe as I have commented in other posts I may get COD Ghosts too.  Plus I already bought the PS Plus 1 year and I have money in my account to buy the season pass for KZ SF.

60 make sure you go with at least 70 for ac remember the taxes lol.

Yes I always go with at least 20 dollars extra of the price.  I already made the math about how much I need for that day lol.  I will try in this last week to get around 40 extra bucks if I can more but at least that.  The bad thing in this lies in COD and BF4 both have the season passes so you know lol.

I know lol if i can i will pre order BF4 hopefully Smiley Very Happy

Go now and do it!! haha lol.

going tomorrow  they have  the offer 90% for trade in Smiley Wink 

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 21 of 32 (85 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

Dam why are you guys so quick to sell everything, I still have every console I ever owned and never want to lose those memories.

some ppl are low on cash and need every dime or penny they can get to buy the ps4 with a game and at least a year  of plus Smiley Wink 

Yeah true.  I had to sell most of my PS3 games outside and inside of GameStop to be able to pre order my games and get money for the PS4.  I currently have all the money saved for that day.  I have the money with me because Best Buy doesnt allow you to put money in the pre order after the day you made it.  I have 400 dollars to pay for the PS4 and like 60 for AC4 and BF4, KZ is ready and maybe as I have commented in other posts I may get COD Ghosts too.  Plus I already bought the PS Plus 1 year and I have money in my account to buy the season pass for KZ SF.

Yes I always go with at least 20 dollars extra of the price.  I already made the math about how much I need for that day lol.  I will try in this last week to get around 40 extra bucks if I can more but at least that.  The bad thing in this lies in COD and BF4 both have the season passes so you know lol.

That is the only game you are going to get for now? Smiley Happy

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 22 of 32 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

i have my ps4 pre order with AC  now with the trade in tomorrow i might get BF4 as well lol. and yes for now till watch dogs  hits the store.

Message 23 of 32 (82 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

i have my ps4 pre order with AC  now with the trade in tomorrow i might get BF4 as well lol. and yes for now till watch dogs  hits the store.

Oh okay now I know.  I want to play that AC4 OMG I need it now haha.

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 24 of 32 (76 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Trading in my spare PS3 tomorrow as well. Just trying to stay busy and keep my mind occupide
PSN ID: Uncle-Remus
1TB PS4 250gb PS3
PS Vita

Get your Portable ID!
Message 25 of 32 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

HAHAHHAHHA i know that feeling.

Message 26 of 32 (72 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

I want to explore the caribbean lol.  I already live there but I want to see it in the game lol.

Message 27 of 32 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

I want to explore the caribbean lol.  I already live there but I want to see it in the game lol.

yep i will be a pirate on nov 15 join me matey for the gold and glory  argggggggggg LMAO 

Message 28 of 32 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

yep i will be a pirate on nov 15 join me matey for the gold and glory  argggggggggg LMAO 

YEah!!! A pirate life for me!!!

Message 29 of 32 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 9, 2013
This may be a blasphemous reply, but I've been playing a lot of Pokemon recently. In order to save money for the PS4 and games I had to find something that is cheap and can hold a large amount of my time.
Aside from that I went back to some older games to get some more trophies. As of this morning I finally reached 1000 trophies. It would have been more, but I made two PSN accounts. My first username ended up as a mistake, so I made a second one, and being the idiot that I am it still wasn't exactly what I wanted.
Message 30 of 32 (45 Views)
0 Likes