Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Trying to stay sane until next friday!!!

Nov 9, 2013
Well I needed the cash but I still have my super Nintendo.
Message 11 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 9, 2013
I preordered mine but it will be sitting at my neighbors house till Thanksgiving when I finally get home as I'm working out of town.
Message 12 of 32 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

This is difficult you know.  This is so hard haahah.  I want my PS4 already.  I have been playing several games to stay focus on something because if not I might get crazy haha.

How are you holding this last few days?  That is if you are a launch day person.

What is knowledge but chasing the wind?
Message 13 of 32 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1650 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Mightylink wrote:

Dam why are you guys so quick to sell everything, I still have every console I ever owned and never want to lose those memories.

Well honestly, I was just sp P'Oed at M$ that after I pre ordered my PS4 and heard xbox's announcement, I didn't play my 360 again for like a month then I traded it in.

Its not like I needed the money or anything, I could have bought it without trading in my console, but I figured why wouldn't I trade it in, thats extra money I could use that I wouldn't have to pay as much up front out of pocket, plus I wasn't playing it anymore so it was worth it for me...

Message 14 of 32 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

Dam why are you guys so quick to sell everything, I still have every console I ever owned and never want to lose those memories.

some ppl are low on cash and need every dime or penny they can get to buy the ps4 with a game and at least a year  of plus Smiley Wink 

Yeah true.  I had to sell most of my PS3 games outside and inside of GameStop to be able to pre order my games and get money for the PS4.  I currently have all the money saved for that day.  I have the money with me because Best Buy doesnt allow you to put money in the pre order after the day you made it.  I have 400 dollars to pay for the PS4 and like 60 for AC4 and BF4, KZ is ready and maybe as I have commented in other posts I may get COD Ghosts too.  Plus I already bought the PS Plus 1 year and I have money in my account to buy the season pass for KZ SF.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 15 of 32 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3809 posts

Re: Trying to stay sane until next Friday!!!

Nov 9, 2013

I love it, waiting is the best part. Soon after getting your PS4 it will be the same as any other console you have. Yes still fun to own but not even close to the feeling one is coming soon.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 16 of 32 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

some ppl are low on cash and need every dime or penny they can get to buy the ps4 with a game and at least a year  of plus Smiley Wink 

Yeah true.  I had to sell most of my PS3 games outside and inside of GameStop to be able to pre order my games and get money for the PS4.  I currently have all the money saved for that day.  I have the money with me because Best Buy doesnt allow you to put money in the pre order after the day you made it.  I have 400 dollars to pay for the PS4 and like 60 for AC4 and BF4, KZ is ready and maybe as I have commented in other posts I may get COD Ghosts too.  Plus I already bought the PS Plus 1 year and I have money in my account to buy the season pass for KZ SF.

60 make sure you go with at least 70 for ac remember the taxes lol.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 17 of 32 (77 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

Yes I always go with at least 20 dollars extra of the price.  I already made the math about how much I need for that day lol.  I will try in this last week to get around 40 extra bucks if I can more but at least that.  The bad thing in this lies in COD and BF4 both have the season passes so you know lol.

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 18 of 32 (74 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

Yes I always go with at least 20 dollars extra of the price.  I already made the math about how much I need for that day lol.  I will try in this last week to get around 40 extra bucks if I can more but at least that.  The bad thing in this lies in COD and BF4 both have the season passes so you know lol.

I know lol if i can i will pre order BF4 hopefully Smiley Very Happy

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 19 of 32 (69 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 9, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

SGT-Achilless wrote:

Mightylink wrote:

I know lol if i can i will pre order BF4 hopefully Smiley Very Happy

Go now and do it!! haha lol.

Message 20 of 32 (63 Views)
0 Likes