Highlighted
Nov 09 2013
By: darkforcegod Gaming Beast 2023 posts

Trying to stay sane until next friday!!!

31 replies 338 views Edited Nov 9, 2013

This is difficult you know.  This is so hard haahah.  I want my PS4 already.  I have been playing several games to stay focus on something because if not I might get crazy haha.

How are you holding this last few days?  That is if you are a launch day person.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 1 of 32 (338 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12828 posts

Re: Trying to stay sane until next friday!!!

Nov 9, 2013

I'm holding up fine.

Played a bit of Black Ops 2

And now I am playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 on my PC (yes, it's a truck driving simulator. And surprisingly fun. Especially when listening to road trip music)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 32 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

right now im like this

once i get my ps4

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 3 of 32 (296 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Imagine how I feel I have no systems to play since I sold most of my stuff for the ps4.

I'm trying to keep sane by watching movies till next Friday.
Message 4 of 32 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 9, 2013

xXGlassArrowXx wrote:
Imagine how I feel I have no systems to play since I sold most of my stuff for the ps4.

I'm trying to keep sane by watching movies till next Friday.

Same here, I sold everything for my 360. Just gonna watch breaking bad on Netflix and college basketball.

Changed psn to Wumbology___101
Message 5 of 32 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2417 posts

Nov 9, 2013
I'm just playing league of legends until then. There was a rumour close to E3 that LoL would become a console exclusive for Xbox one and I really hope if it ever comes to console that it comes to ps4 too.
It's so funSmiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 32 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1242 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

Dam why are you guys so quick to sell everything, I still have every console I ever owned and never want to lose those memories.

Message 7 of 32 (232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Mightylink wrote:

Dam why are you guys so quick to sell everything, I still have every console I ever owned and never want to lose those memories.

some ppl are low on cash and need every dime or penny they can get to buy the ps4 with a game and at least a year  of plus Smiley Wink 

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 8 of 32 (229 Views)
Sackboy
533 posts

Nov 9, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

This is difficult you know.  This is so hard haahah.  I want my PS4 already.  I have been playing several games to stay focus on something because if not I might get crazy haha.

How are you holding this last few days?  That is if you are a launch day person.

I say to everyone...Good luck.

Message 9 of 32 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

Mightylink wrote:

Just personally don't feel anything was worth going back and playing. I didn't go back and play the games I had for months/years. I've gone back and played ps2 at times but get bored after an hour. N64 on the other hand.... I can go back and play any game I own for hours. Especially playing any of the party games with friends after everyone's had a few beers. 

I still own my ps2 by the way and actually my 360 as well. But only because I ripped the outer casing off of it so it would stop overheating, so obviously can't sell that. Only use for it is Netflix with the media remote (sold both my controllers since I sold all my games). So in less than a week it's officially just two big paperweights. The console and the power brick. 

Changed psn to Wumbology___101
Message 10 of 32 (214 Views)
0 Likes