Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Re: Try to be critical of the Vita

Dec 1, 2011

Dude going to the movie theaters even 2-3 times a year is a waste of money. My cousin got Lice from sitting in one of the chairs so thats over 200 on just that. 15 dollars is stupid when you can just buy it. For me, unlike all of you lucky 16-20 year olds. I've been working since 16 and been paying bills. All of my friends. So enjoy your lucky life style and hope you know what to do when fan hits the shit.

Message 21 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 1, 2011

@ILickPandas who pays 15 dollars for going to the movies? most I have ever payed was like 8 dollars and that was a really nice movie theater. with 15 dollars you better give me some free popcorn.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 22 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Yeah that's close to what we pay.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 23 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Washington ;( 10% tax rate. closest movie theaters are average 13-15 dollars PER TICKET X_X. *starts to regret buying dates tickets to moviess*

Message 24 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13608 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@Naquiel Im sure then you will be fine with playstation suite. since the games there would be maybe anywhere from $4-$1.only a guess though since the inde devs can pick the price they feel it is worth. they also have said if you wanted to you could put free to play games there as well. not like how the psp was on there mini games. also ps suite will have none game apps as well there.

sorry about your friend.

ill say this I'm in a different boat then you I have less stuff I do less. I have more fun with my handheld gaming then I do with my pc gaming. I do not have a ps3 , xbox360, wii or even a tv to play it all on. I also do not want any of them either. I'm just a different kind of gamer then you are.

The problem with those games those is that they last even less time. But at least the cost to gameplay ratio is better.

If a $4 game lasts you maybe 2-3 hours, and a $40 game lasts less than 20-30 hours, then the $40 game isn't worth it.

Although I'm wondering what will even come to PS Suite that can't be obtained elsewhere.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 2, 2011

So Washington has hit ten percent at least now, dang. I moved to MA, ungh so much worse in taxes haha.

Now to the topic at hand; battery life is at the top. The other being the rate at which games come out. I remember that being an issue when I bought the original PSP. I am also not crazy that Sony has yet another memory type we have to buy, again. I'll be getting a wifi only model so the data plan will not be an issue for me. Though my biggest concern will be how fast they annouce the first price drop/new version of the Vita. I do want to believe they wont pull something as poorly concived as nintendo did with it's 3d handheld.

Message 26 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Dec 2, 2011

I live in Washington State and the movie theaters ask to much for movie prices. this is why i just wait till the movie comes out on cable or netflix first for some movies, or just buy the bluray movie that has the digital download for my ipad and iphone. I do play the movies on my ps3.

But ya i want to get what i pay for. Those $30-$40 games had better be very long lasting and good over all.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Message 27 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes