Nov 21 2012
By: spydeewhydee First Son 29 posts

Truthfully...

6 replies 394 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Is the PS Move worth it?  I have a Wii, and an XBOX360 Kinect.  I don't use either of them.  The kinect was very cool for about 20 minutes, but I still prefer the ol' sit  on the couch with monsters lined up eating funyons. 

"Ever walk into a Target, but miss?"
Message 1 of 7 (394 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Truthfully...

Nov 21, 2012

If your Wii and Kinect are collecting dust it's unlikely you'd like the Move. I'm just guessing. I don't have one. I'm waiting for better games for it and that doesn't seem to be happening. Medieval Moves looks interesting but I'm not shelling out that much for one game.

Message 2 of 7 (391 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

If your Wii and Kinect are collecting dust it's unlikely you'd like the Move. I'm just guessing. I don't have one. I'm waiting for better games for it and that doesn't seem to be happening. Medieval Moves looks interesting but I'm not shelling out that much for one game.

I got that Medieval Moves thinking it would maybe be an adventure game but instead it plays like its on a rail car. Meaning it walks itself to the next objective. I did not think that was very fun IMO. I was hoping they had made it more similar to a Mario 64 world environment but just for the PSmove. I was wrong.

Message 3 of 7 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Truthfully, I bought a Move when it first came out and got 4 controllers. I was and still am amazed by the precision of my movements within the Move. My friends and I played the crap out of Sports Champions, but besides that, I haven't ventured into any other Move games. Nothing I have researched really catches my eye yet. I did recently pick up Sports Champions 2 and it has revitalized my Move play. It is basically Wii Sports but for the Move. If you're looking for a new fresh gaming experience that has a party element to it, I would recommend picking up the move and grabbing both Sports Champions 1&2.

Message 4 of 7 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I'm hoping Until Dawn justifies the purchase. So far PS Move™ has been useless.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 5 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I'd pass if I were you, the move was a good idea but the games out for it plain suck

0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 24, 2013

that's nice to know Heart

Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes