Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
5021 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 14, 2010

 


xSamurai- wrote:

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


xSamurai- wrote:

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


xSamurai- wrote:

No need to make a thread everyone knows PS+ is a giant ripoff except the Fanboys on this site who will buy anything that sony releases.


 

wow so wanting to get deals makes me a fanboy? so people with sams club memberships are fanboys of walmart?im sorry you cant afford the price of plus - but dont take it out on us members

 


Paying $50 a year for one or 2 dollars off crap or getting **bleep**ty minis that you will never play or old PSN that if they were any good you probably would have got them anyway is not a good deal. Unless you buy about 15 PSN games a year PS+ is a waste of money

 


i got the 3 month membership - personaly i have already saved well over the price i paid. so to me its a good deal. and i see you didnt answer the ? are sams club members fan boys of walmart?? i mean they pay to get deals, right?

 


Bull**bleep** there is no way you have already saved that much.

 


 

ummmm still didnt answer the question

and 3 month scrip was only 17$ saved that easy 



Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/27/2010
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 14, 2010

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


xSamurai- wrote:

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


xSamurai- wrote:

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


xSamurai- wrote:

No need to make a thread everyone knows PS+ is a giant ripoff except the Fanboys on this site who will buy anything that sony releases.


 

wow so wanting to get deals makes me a fanboy? so people with sams club memberships are fanboys of walmart?im sorry you cant afford the price of plus - but dont take it out on us members

 


Paying $50 a year for one or 2 dollars off crap or getting **bleep**ty minis that you will never play or old PSN that if they were any good you probably would have got them anyway is not a good deal. Unless you buy about 15 PSN games a year PS+ is a waste of money

 


i got the 3 month membership - personaly i have already saved well over the price i paid. so to me its a good deal. and i see you didnt answer the ? are sams club members fan boys of walmart?? i mean they pay to get deals, right?

 


Bull**bleep** there is no way you have already saved that much.

 


 

ummmm still didnt answer the question

and 3 month scrip was only 17$ saved that easy 


I dont shop at sams club but I find it hard to beleive its a bigger ripoff then PS+

 

I still think your full of **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/12/2006
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 18, 2010

For those bashing him for expressing his opinions about a service that isn't living up to his expectations, who are you to tell him he is wrong.  I feel ripped off over the $50 I spent on my subscription and agree with what he has said 100%.  It's up to each individual to decide if they want to listen to what he has to say or if they agree with someone else's post on why they like psn+.  Got to love your hypocrisy!  You're aces

TotalHavoc (feel free to add me to your friends list)
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/15/2007
Online
10055 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 18, 2010

 


TotalHavoc wrote:

For those bashing him for expressing his opinions about a service that isn't living up to his expectations, who are you to tell him he is wrong.


 

if he wants to express an opionion fine, but dont masquarade that opionion as something its not and try to pass it off as to tell "the truth" which is what most people in this thread have objected to.

 

most of that orginal post was derived from his opinion, not an objective look at the service which you would expect from someone telling the "truth about psn+" or wanting to help people make a decision

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (30 Views)
First Son
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 18, 2010

The huge selling point for me was beta access to games... But so far, I've seen nothing!

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
5021 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 19, 2010

 


Underdog15 wrote:

The huge selling point for me was beta access to games... But so far, I've seen nothing!


big selling point for me also - but it said in the original post - whenever possible - there really hasnt been no new betas other then AC since plus started - give it time - lbp2 announced soon

 



Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/12/2008
Offline
213 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 19, 2010

I for one can not wait untill this first year is up so most of the complainers will be gone. You should always look before you leap into something. Sony has a whole year to make the service worth the $50 so don't get so upset when a single month goes by and nothing appeals to you. You guys do know sony doen't read these forums right? The OP sounds a little bitter that he spent money on something before finding out what he was getting into.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/02/2010
Offline
1473 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 20, 2010

 


Alexius92 wrote:

 


Absinthetic wrote:

 


Alexius92 wrote:

 

Thoughts?


 

not really your responsibility to tell people how they should spend their money and decide for them

 

relax, if someone finds plus worth the money, it has no bearing on you.

 

let them buy what they want and let them game the way they want.


 

True. Just tellin people to reconsider since it's not necessary a bargain for everybody as Sony makes it seem..


You think that until you buy it and for people that only play warhawk like you it wouldn't be worth it.  Basically for $50 your getting 15 months and around $20 of stuff each month and just because there games you don't like doesn't mean you won't eventually like them.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/02/2010
Offline
1473 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 20, 2010

 


TotalHavoc wrote:

For those bashing him for expressing his opinions about a service that isn't living up to his expectations, who are you to tell him he is wrong.  I feel ripped off over the $50 I spent on my subscription and agree with what he has said 100%.  It's up to each individual to decide if they want to listen to what he has to say or if they agree with someone else's post on why they like psn+.  Got to love your hypocrisy!  You're aces


Except hes expressing about something he has tried and doesn't know the specific details of it,  Last time i checked the warhawk tourney winners didn't get psn plus yet and i doubt he bought it since he knows he have 3 free months coming.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/25/2007
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Truth about PSN+

Aug 20, 2010

1. See the PS+ content for the month,

2. See that you don't like the PS+ content for the month,

3. Ignore step 2. and subscribe to PS+,

4. Complain you don't like the PS+ content.

 

All I can do is laugh at these people.

GoFlyAKite - Deapool Tag
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes