Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: Truck drivers deliver greatness

Nov 9, 2013

While we don't see truckers here, I appreciate all that you guys bring to the table(literally) and do hope that you all stay safe for years to come.  Living on a tiny island, a "trucker" really only drives a couple miles and even our gamestop gets deliveries from UPS...which is about 2 miles away from the shop.  Walmart isn't even half a mile from the airport.   XD

Message 11 of 23 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Nov 9, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Remeber to thank the truckdrivers. PS4, games and content deliver to stores by trucks. While you sit nice and toasty at HOME using your PS4 us truckers are out there sliding off mountains, plowing through snowbanks, dodgeing deer and bears along the open highways, say a extra prayer for 18 wheelers as we spend this coming week bringing the greatness to your local stores Smiley Happy

lawd

What is knowledge but chasing the wind?
Message 12 of 23 (138 Views)
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Dont forget the Fed Ex / UPS guys either. I wonder how much gaming greatness my friend Bryan will deliver over the next few months, he works for UPS. 

Message 13 of 23 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Nov 9, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Remeber to thank the truckdrivers. PS4, games and content deliver to stores by trucks. While you sit nice and toasty at HOME using your PS4 us truckers are out there sliding off mountains, plowing through snowbanks, dodgeing deer and bears along the open highways, say a extra prayer for 18 wheelers as we spend this coming week bringing the greatness to your local stores Smiley Happy

Yep its that time of year again where we brave the worst to bring you the greatness.

trucksnowcrash.jpgtrucksnowcrash2.jpg

Just had to pray for that snowday from school kid. Gee Thanks. Smiley Frustrated

Stay safe this holiday season and watch out for iceskating trucks Smiley LOL

thank you for your kind sir and be safe in the road Smiley Happy

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 14 of 23 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5704 posts

Nov 9, 2013

I agree they should get recognition also.. So I salute them

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 15 of 23 (119 Views)
Sackboy
485 posts

Nov 9, 2013

and cashiers thhat go through so much.  

Message 16 of 23 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
669 posts

Nov 9, 2013
We should also salute the aliens that gave us the technology for the lasers that read the Blu-Ray discs that contain the games that we will be playing.
Message 17 of 23 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Nov 9, 2013

While I respect everything everyone involved in the making, release and delivery of ps4, right down to the guys that clean the bathrooms in the sony offices, let's not forget they get paid for what they do. A good chunk of them more than us...

So I'm very thankful, just not in the same way I'm thankful for our soldiers who have, and still are, fighting for our freedom.

Job well done guys. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 23 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

NiteWalkerGR wrote:

While I respect everything everyone involved in the making, release and delivery of ps4, right down to the guys that clean the bathrooms in the sony offices, let's not forget they get paid for what they do. A good chunk of them more than us...

So I'm very thankful, just not in the same way I'm thankful for our soldiers who have, and still are, fighting for our freedom.

Job well done guys. Smiley Happy

Wow...

They get paid too (a good chunk of them more than us.) They enlisted. Their job is no more important than anyone else. I'm no more thankful for a soldier than I am a mailman (or woman). We all (most) do our part to keep the gears moving. (Think about the nail proverb.)

Anyway... back to what this thread is actually about:

Tip of the hat to the cowboys of the modern era. Be safe.

TipoftheHat.gif

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 19 of 23 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Lol, these so called hero soldiers, 90% are in it for the money

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 23 (65 Views)
0 Likes