Nov 09 2013
By: TSFRJ Treasure Hunter 5705 posts

Truck drivers deliver greatness

[ Edited ]
22 replies 648 views Edited Nov 9, 2013

Remeber to thank the truckdrivers. PS4, games and content deliver to stores by trucks. While you sit nice and toasty at HOME using your PS4 us truckers are out there sliding off mountains, plowing through snowbanks, dodgeing deer and bears along the open highways, say a extra prayer for 18 wheelers as we spend this coming week bringing the greatness to your local stores Smiley Happy

Yep its that time of year again where we brave the worst to bring you the greatness.

trucksnowcrash.jpgtrucksnowcrash2.jpg

Just had to pray for that snowday from school kid. Gee Thanks. Smiley Frustrated

Stay safe this holiday season and watch out for iceskating trucks Smiley LOL

images.jpg

Message 1 of 23 (648 Views)
Wastelander
734 posts

Re: Truck drivers deliver greatness

Nov 9, 2013
And warehouse loaders also. Were the backbone
Message 2 of 23 (633 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Boats, planes, vans, they all play a part in the shipping process of ps4.

Let us all hope we receive our ps4's safely.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 23 (628 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 9, 2013
I think people underestimate just how important truck drivers really are. My hat goes off to those brave men and women who, not only deliver us the finest form of entertainment known as the Playstation 4, but also deliver things we take for granted, such as unhealthy snack food, fine furniture, and even home & garden supplies for those of you who are into that sort of thing. The next time you see a truck driver on the road, let them know that you respect what all they do for this country and you realize just how important it is to give them a few extra feet of space between your automobile and theirs.

Truck drivers, my hat goes off to you.
Message 4 of 23 (623 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Never understood how people are able to drive / park that big **bleep** with so many blind spots. I would be paranoid as hell driving a truck on the street thinking ill crush a motorcycle or small car.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 23 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Nov 9, 2013

10-4  good buddy. 

Sorry had tosay it. But we really don't appreciate how our food gets to our plates and how those shiny DS4's get in our hands.

This Thanksgiving you have my thanks TSFRJ. Do you have a set up where you can game online on the road? 

Message 6 of 23 (619 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3200 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Kudos to everyone who does this. While I know we'd all like our PS4's to arrive safely obviously, haha, it's MOST important that all of the drivers, pilots, and everyone else inbetween arrive safely.

SUPPORT: DATABASE | LIVE CHAT | SYSTEM UPDATES | REPAIRS

CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-800-345-7669 (Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm PST)

Message 7 of 23 (616 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 9, 2013

To be honest with out all these people behind logistics we would all have nothing. My respect go out to all the people in the shipping and warehouse industry i hope you all have a safe and blessed holidays.

Message 8 of 23 (596 Views)
Wastelander
734 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks ghost! Bust my **bleep** everyday to move hundereds on hundereds of boxes everyday
Message 9 of 23 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

Trains, Boats, and planes cant go directly to stores. Last sunday i was on Mt. Emily along I-84 near La Grande,OR when i was caught in blizzard at the top had to through it with on Flashers and drive 30 miles down the mountain at five mphs with only 5 feet visiblity in front of the truck. Next mornning i awoke and left the FlyingJ truckstop only to see a couple of trucks that didn't make it down the mountain. We are the Modern day cowboys. Also those interested in the true power of the truckers check history. We've had in recent past 3 Country wide truck shutdowns in past 50yrs where truckers parked thier trucks and changed  national policies. Oh and the one who spoke of the Forklift loader yall have industrial size heaters in the warehouse. I have a sleeping bag in 5 below weather and engine idle laws Smiley Tongue lol

Aside from Ice on roads and snow, seems alot more car drivers seem to get dumber.  Never fails every car i see pass me in deep snow i always see them again off theroadside.

I will probally be playing my PS4 in Portland OR thiscoming week. What really bites is carrying a trailer I know has PS4s in it / so close yet so far away Smiley Mad

images.jpg

Message 10 of 23 (580 Views)