Nov 15 2012
By: KemetMan72-_ Sackboy 587 posts

Trophy scores

2 replies 42 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

I have gotten 4 silver and one bronze and I am stuck at 85% at level 6 what's going on?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (42 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10781 posts

Re: Trophy scores

Nov 15, 2012

Are you trying to say that you have four silvers and one bronze in total, or that you've just accumulated additional trophies? The trophy system is all based on numbers. Each trophy has a value, so that when you gain one or more the point total increases and thus the percentage of your trophy card heightens.

If you haven't checked it out already, here's a thread that zeroes in on the point values for each trophy and how many trophies you'll need in the long run to reach certain goals:

PS3 Trophy system explained.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (39 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4510 posts

Re: Trophy scores

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

I have gotten 4 silver and one bronze and I am stuck at 85% at level 6 what's going on?

I'm guessing you're saying that you are at 85% at level 6, and even after those 5 trophies it hasn't changed?  Where are you checking this?  Have you synched your trophies?  When the trophies moved on the XMB, they also added an online/offline mode option.  If you haven't synched, then the online mode (default mode) wouldn't be updated yet, although it does ask you to synch when you check it.

Edit:  You're at 6% on level 7, so I guess you synched now.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (25 Views)
0 Likes