Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2012
By: urmicisbroken First Son 20 posts

Trophy Unlocked; Caught 3 Mice

10 replies 70 views Edited May 15, 2012

“Are you serious”, I said in disbelief after hearing rustling in plastic bags. “ I'll deal with it later. It's time to play.” I turned on the PS3, got some some food and grabbed the controller.

Khrome* is online. Cool. I Put in Black Ops and joined his game. “Watup Khrome”, I said with a long time no see tone. “Hey Urmicisbroken”, he replies. “How's that Canadian bacon” , I jokingly asked.”What's your problem with Canadians, eh?” he replied in a playfully warning tone. His friend and I both laughed. We all decided to play public matches. We were all getting kills left and right. In the middle of reloading someone came behind me and BOOM! Khrome's claymore went off. I thanked Khrome, “ dude your claymore saved my life.” “Yeah”, he replies “ people are always running around there so I place claymores  and get 'em.” I laugh having no idea how important what he just said was.

Blackops Queen invited me to a psn video chat. Cool. I said goodbye to Khrome and his friend and joined her chat. I greeted Blackops queen first. “Watup Queen.” “Hey”,she said in the sweetest voice. She's so hot. Stev and the others greeted me as well. We talked about Starhawk, E3 and showed each other inappropriate pictures. I showed them the coolest images I saved from the PS Blog using the ps3 web browser. Ezio sackboy, male and female Shepards and a collection of other cool pics. Then I heared that irritating noise again.

“These mice keep running here ”, I yelled before I realized I shouldn't have. “Rats”  she exclaims. “ “Are you dirty.” Stev mockingly asked. “No”, I replied defensively. “ it's my roommates. They're slobs.” They probably think I was making excuses( I was. lol ) I knew I shouldn't have said that. I opened the closet door looking for anything that would attract these mice. “Are you in the closet”, Queen asked rather curiously. Metaphorically or literally.” I replied in jest. The chat room chuckled.

Why are they in here”, I asked in whiny voice as if they would answer me. “ I cleaned everywhere”, “Maybe they're running around.” Queen suggested. “Running around.” I asked. “Yeah” she answered. Why would mice be running around h....,” I asked before I stopped myself and paused. I paused because , like a Naruto flashback scene I remembered what  Khrome said.

“Always running around here, so I place claymores and get 'em.”

I tell everyone I have to go. We all said goodbye and I exited the chat room. I was disappointed that they didn't ask me why or where i was going. I wish the did so I could look at them with a straight face and say. I'm going to buy claymores.

I took some xp from my wallet and went to the store looking for claymores. I found them. Blue Touch large glue traps for mice and rats with the new peanut scent. I kid you not, as soon as I put the glue trap down I yelled, “placing claymore!” The next day I walked to the mouse trap to see if it worked. To my delight it did. Trophy unlocked: Caught 3 Mice. Thanks Activision, Treyarch and Sony. Your products helped me catch 3 annoying mice. XD

*I didn't know if my friends would be cool with their ids on this post so i edited them.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: Trophy Unlocked; Caught 3 Mice

May 15, 2012

Any one with ideas for  better  title please comment.

i was thinking Thee blind mice or Trophy; 3 mice caught.

it may not matter to some. but i cant help think about it

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 15, 2012

LOL . why did the ending suprise me when that was title of the post 

cool story. btw the title is ok

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 15, 2012

heyugetoverhere wrote:

LOL . why did the ending suprise me when that was title of the post 

cool story. btw the title is ok

heyu thanx

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 15, 2012

it wouldn't let me dlete this post so i edited it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 15, 2012

Slighty abridged version of v1.1.  Fewer charcters  so if choosen, it will fit the blog's alotted space

trophy unlocked caught 3 mice jpeg ver21.JPG

Earned A Trophy. Catch 3 Mice

“Are you serious”, I said in disbelief after hearing rustling in plastic bags. “ I'll deal with it later. It's time to play.” I turned on the PS3, got some some food and grabbed the controller.

Khrome* is online. Cool. I Put in Black Ops and joined his game. “Watup Khrome”, I said with a long time no see tone. “Hey Urmicisbroken”, he replies. “How's that Canadian bacon” , I jokingly asked.”What's your problem with Canadians, eh?” he replied. His friend and I both laughed. We all decided to play public matches. We were all getting kills left and right. In the middle of reloading someone came behind me and BOOM! Khrome's claymore went off. I thanked Khrome, “ dude your claymore saved my life.” “Yeah”, he replied “ people are always running around there so I place claymores  and get 'em.” I laughed having no idea how important what he just said was.

Blackops Queen invited me to a psn video chat. Cool. I said goodbye to Khrome and his friend and joined her chat. I greeted Blackops queen first. “Watup Queen.” “Hey”,she said in the sweetest voice. She's so hot. Stev and the others greeted me as well. We talked about Starhawk, E3 and showed each other cool pictures. Then I heared that irritating noise again.

Sackboy

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/03/sack-it-to-me-halloween-hangover/

ezio sack boy head rotates m.jpg

Shepards

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/21/mass-effect-3-available-for-psn-pre-order-today-with-exclu...

mass efect fem shep 58c45eb_z.jpgmass effect 3 he shep 13f76_z.jpg

“These mice keep running here ”, I yelled before I realized I shouldn't have. “Rats”  she exclaimed. “ “Are you dirty.” Stev mockingly asked. “No”, I replied defensively. “ it's my roommates. They're slobs.” They probably think I was making excuses( I was. lol ) I knew I shouldn't have said that. I opened the closet door looking for anything that would attract these mice. “Are you in the closet”, Queen asked rather curiously. Metaphorically or literally.” I replied in jest. The chat room chuckled.

Why are they in here”, I asked in whiny voice as if they would answer me. “ I cleaned everywhere”, “Maybe they're running around.” Queen suggested. “Running around.” I asked. “Yeah” she answered. Why would mice be running around h....,” I asked before I stopped myself and paused. I paused because , I remembered what  Khrome said.

I tell everyone I have to go. We all said goodbye and I exited the chat room.

I took some xp from my wallet and went to the 99 cent store looking for claymores. I found them. Blue Touch large glue traps for mice and rats with the new peanut scent. I kid you not, as soon as I put the glue trap down I yelled, “placing claymore!” The next day I walked to the mouse trap to see if it worked. To my delight it did. I earned a Trophy: Caught 3 Mice. Thanks Activision, Treyarch and Sony. Your products helped me catch 3 annoying mice. XD

*I didn't know if my friends would be cool with their ids on this post so i edited them.

Feedback is welcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 15, 2012

Trophy Unlocked; Caught 3 mice patched v1.1

Title Changed .pics and blog pics links added, details added. 

Press CRTL plus on ur Keyboard to make the screen bigger. This text is tiny.lol

Photshop users please post a pic with the white space removed from my custom trophy. thanx

trophy unlocked caught 3 mice jpeg ver21.JPG

Earned A Trophy. Catch 3 Mice

Khrome* is online. Cool. I Put in Black Ops and joined his game. “Watup Khrome”, I said with a long time no see tone. “Hey Urmicisbroken”, he replies. “How's that Canadian bacon” , I jokingly asked.”What's your problem with Canadians, eh?” he replied in a playfully warning tone. His friend and I both laughed. We all decided to play public matches. We were all getting kills left and right. In the middle of reloading someone came behind me and BOOM! Khrome's claymore went off. I thanked Khrome, “ dude your claymore saved my life.” “Yeah”, he replies “ people are always running around there so I place claymores  and get 'em.” I laughed having no idea how important what he just said was.

Blackops Queen invited me to a psn video chat. Cool. I said goodbye to Khrome and his friend and joined her chat. I greeted Blackops queen first. “Watup Queen.” “Hey”,she said in the sweetest voice. She's so hot. Stev and the others greeted me as well. We talked about Starhawk, E3 and showed each other inappropriate pictures. I showed them the coolest images I saved from the PS Blog using the ps3 web browser. Ezio sackboy, male and female Shepards and a collection of other cool pics. Then I heared that irritating noise again.

Sackboy

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/03/sack-it-to-me-halloween-hangover/

ezio sack boy head rotates m.jpg

Shepards

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/21/mass-effect-3-available-for-psn-pre-order-today-with-exclu...

mass effect 3 he shep 13f76_z.jpgmass efect fem shep 58c45eb_z.jpg

“These mice keep running here ”, I yelled before I realized I shouldn't have. “Rats”  she exclaimed. “ “Are you dirty.” Stev mockingly asked. “No”, I replied defensively. “ it's my roommates. They're slobs.” They probably think I was making excuses( I was. lol ) I knew I shouldn't have said that. I opened the closet door decorated with the Black Ops 2 pre order poster looking for anything that would attract these mice. “Are you in the closet”, Queen asked rather curiously. Metaphorically or literally.” I replied in jest. The chat room chuckled.

Why are they in here”, I asked in whiny voice as if they would answer me. “ I cleaned everywhere”, “Maybe they're running around.” Queen suggested. “Running around.” I asked. “Yeah” she answered. Why would mice be running around h....,” I asked before I stopped myself and paused. I paused because , like a Naruto flashback scene I remembered what  Khrome said.

I tell everyone I have to go. We all said goodbye and I exited the chat room. I was disappointed that they didn't ask me why or where i was going. I wish the did so I could look at them with a straight face and say. I'm going to buy claymores.

I took some xp from my wallet and went to the 99 cent store looking for claymores. I found them. Blue Touch large glue traps for mice and rats with the new peanut scent. I kid you not, as soon as I put the glue trap down I yelled, “placing claymore!” The next day I walked to the mouse trap to see if it worked. To my delight it did. I earned a Trophy: Caught 3 Mice. Thanks Activision, Treyarch and Sony. Your products helped me catch 3 annoying mice. XD

Feedback is welcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (70 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 15, 2012

thats alot of updates dude. I like yourl story though. Can i usei ti for my english  paper.?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 16, 2012

watupwatup2 wrote:

thats alot of updates dude. I like yourl story though. Can i usei ti for my english  paper.?

yeah i updated it alot didnt i . lol. if your teacher isnt a psn lbog reader sure go ahead .

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 16, 2012

Get Those MICE.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (70 Views)
0 Likes