First Son
1 posts

Re: Trophy Sync Help

Jul 27, 2010

I can confirm that after 3.40 the trophies don't sync on both systems. In order to sync them properly you have to earn a trophy to the second PS3 and then resync. I hope with 3.41 they fix it

Message 51 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 27, 2010

So i just updated my ps3 and still no luck... They probly dont even know the problem exists. This is makin my eyes sad :'(

Mmmmmm
Message 52 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Seriously, what the hell Sony.  We've informed you of the problem in detail on multiple occasions over the last 3 weeks and you can't even dignify our efforts with an acknowledgement let alone take efforts to fix the problem.  Pathetic.   

Message 53 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jul 28, 2010

the new update did nothing to fix this. come on sony and let us know something!

Message 54 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Would like to add my name to this list. Experiecing the exact same issues with 2 PS3s in the house. Both logged correctly into the same PSN account. Have been able to ADD new trophies on each machine but the updates that the other PS3 made do not show up (after syncing on both machines of course). Hopefully Sony fixes this bug soon.....or at least acknowledges it.

Message 55 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 28, 2010

I still figure Sony will get this fixed sooner or later, hopefully sooner. For now we're stuck with lousy pain in the you know what workarounds and no solution or acknowledgment.

In my case, I may not be able to try syncing a 2nd PS3 for a while anyway, as the 120gb I've had since November will now only intermittently recognize when game discs are inserted and it looks like it's heading in for service...but that's another topic.

Message 56 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 29, 2010

*sigh* I didn't notice this problem until today when I was updating my PS3 PHAT...I have been playing on the slim for some time, so I thought I would update my PHAT...  I noticed that some of my older games didn't get the trophies I've earned...

I hope this problem would be fixed soon...It's just quite weird to see the Trophy list not synced properly.

Message 57 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 29, 2010

im about the same myself. my old ps3 got ylod..and i got a slim one with my saves backed up on there. did a synce before i played any of my games...and when i went to play tekken 6 my trophies under game in XMB went to 0% even thought i got 100% in Tekken 6 with my fat ps3 on the same psn account...so i'm very confused about playing anything i've platinumed.

Message 58 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jul 29, 2010

jmotuck wrote:

im about the same myself. my old ps3 got ylod..and i got a slim one with my saves backed up on there. did a synce before i played any of my games...and when i went to play tekken 6 my trophies under game in XMB went to 0% even thought i got 100% in Tekken 6 with my fat ps3 on the same psn account...so i'm very confused about playing anything i've platinumed.

I had the same thing happen when I got the YLOD and started playing Burnout Paradise, which I had platinumed earlier, on my new PS3.  I got a trophy and five or six unlocked quickly in succession; I checked my trophy list while in-game and most BP trophies were gone, but  when I exited the game and synced my trophies again they all reappeared.

Message 59 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
765 posts

Jul 30, 2010

downloaded new update and its def still a problem. this is very annoying. some games you cant transfer save data so i only play certain games on one PS3 and some on the other. so i really cant do the get a new trophy tick to try and make this sync up correctly. Come on Sony, please fix this.

Message 60 of 97 (3 Views)
0 Likes