Apr 19 2011
By: Fireman51EMT52 First Son 1 posts

Trophy Support for NPG?

2 replies 16 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

I'm hoping for The NGP to have trophy support.  Anyone heard yet if this will be added?  Seems with the connectivity of this device that trophy support would be easy,  I can think of the times i wished the PSP had it.  It just would be nice to be rewarded even for the little games.

Fireman51EMT52.png

Message 1 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Re: Trophy Support for NPG?

Apr 19, 2011

i think its pretty safe to say that you didnt watch NGP press conference , yes it will have trophy support , this is been known for quite some time already

Fireman51EMT52 wrote:

I'm hoping for The NGP to have trophy support.  Anyone heard yet if this will be added?  Seems with the connectivity of this device that trophy support would be easy,  I can think of the times i wished the PSP had it.  It just would be nice to be rewarded even for the little games.

Fireman51EMT52.png

Message 2 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: Trophy Support for NPG?

Apr 19, 2011

like the reMAN said yes the NGP titles will have trophy support.....there will even be reborn PS1 and PS2 and any PSP titles that will have trophy support.

However this and any other statements I have just said will all be at the discretion of the game developers...SNEA has given them the console that uses SOS....and it is the developers choice how they use what SNEA and SOS have provided. There are PS3 titles that have no trophy support.....

Just remember it is up to the developers.....

Now as well go here (below) and get all the NGP info as of now I have been trying to get it all on this thread, "fact", "myth" and what will be "legend".

Post ur NGP Link Info

^^^^^^^^^^^

Good Stuff

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 3 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes