Sackboy
465 posts

Re: Trophy Hunting coming to an end for me

Dec 6, 2013

LatinaC09 wrote:
To the people having issues with Black Flag sharing trophies, the problem is your friends lists. Currently, if you have over 100 friends, the ubisoft servers just won't work. Try deleting some (also friend requests as well). I know it's a POA but it's worked for a lot of people.

No. That doesnt effect the trophy

Well it does but having over 100 friends prevents you from logging on to their servers. Nothing to do with people who have under 100 friends. Cause they still cant get it AKA me (and i even messaged some of the top ppl on the leaderboards and they tried helping me find it and they cant) (and a lot of others we have tried getting it but nada)

Message 31 of 43 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 6, 2013
Meh..Trophies. Achievements ..Who Cares.. Oh.Wait..
Message 32 of 43 (119 Views)
Sackboy
465 posts

Dec 6, 2013

SpitfFire1 wrote:
Meh..Trophies. Achievements ..Who Cares.. Oh.Wait..

Some people do care. 

Message 33 of 43 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
22468 posts

Dec 6, 2013

SynistreNemesis wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

personally it's more fun when you did something in the game and received a trophy without any knowledge of it!!

after you beat the game you can replay it if you want to unlock a specific trophy

but read over the trophy list first online or trying to hunt down a specific trophy during the first playthrough will ruin the story for me.. :/

I like surprises Smiley Happy 

Interesting, so maybe turn off trophy notification and then simply play through a game to completion, then go back and see what you got doing it your way. 

my trophy completion is around 23-25%.. average from all the games that i played..

i don't trophy hunt.. and it's interesting that way for me....

unless i can exchange these trophies for cash.. i don't really care in most games... just play for the story not for the trophies..

some gamer hunt for trophies since they want to make it's worth $60   Smiley Happy 

it's understandable. but for me  i rent or buy games when it's $10-$15.. so .. 1 play through usually enough..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 43 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Moments ago i got my Knack Platinum, my life is somewhat more complete now, TAKE THAT MARK CERNY!

Message 35 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Dec 8, 2013
I swear been lose intrest for get trophys that me me yelling crazy,gave me headhach
Message 36 of 43 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Trophies are optional...as for me I could care less about getting every single trophy, even though I do try and get trophies
Message 37 of 43 (84 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12464 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

In my honest opinion, the experience of playing through an enjoyable video game should be the reward here (not some trophies). The most relevant things that I take away from the video games that I play through and enjoy are the experiences they provide (not their trophies). That will always be the case. Some video games are worth playing through (i.e., experiencing) more than once. I don’t think trophies need to have anything to do with this.

With that being said, don’t worry about trophies. If they aren’t having a positive impact on your video game experiences then you don’t need them.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 38 of 43 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
843 posts

Dec 9, 2013
I love Trophies and they keep games fresh for me which is nice.

I just recently started trophy hunting hard. Going to PC? Feel bad for ya there, horrible gaming experience
PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 39 of 43 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Good. Give up on tedium. There's no point in making gaming a second job. It's not like you get paid for it, except in pleasant dinging sounds.

Trophies and achievements cannot make a game fresh again. Either the game is still enjoyable to you, or it is not. Being forced to complete arbitrary tasks and requirements in a game that you are sick of can only make you even more sick of that game. 

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 40 of 43 (71 Views)