Mar 27 2012
By: NorthernZoot First Son 5 posts

Trophies on PS Vita -- Do They Show Up Anywhere Other Than The Vita Itself?

4 replies 836 views Edited Mar 27, 2012

Hi there. I really apologize if this question has been asked before; I'm actually pretty certain it has, but I couldn't find a recent topic with a clear cut answer.

I'm fairly new to the PS world (I've had my PS3 for a while but it barely gets use), and VERY new to the PS Vita. I've unlocked a few trophies on the Vita (Welcome Park & Uncharted), and a few on my PS3.

On the Vita, when I go to the Trophies section, I can see all my trophies from both consoles. Both consoles have been connected to the PSN, and the list seems to be complete.

However, on the PS3 console, the playstation website, and sites like Raptr, my Vita trophies do not appear. Just the PS3 ones. Is this normal, or is there a way to sync the PS Vita trophies with the network so that they appear outside the Vita.

Again, sorry if I'm 'beating a dead dog'.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Re: Trophies on PS Vita -- Do They Show Up Anywhere Other Than The Vita Itself?

Mar 27, 2012

Some sites show them like (yourgamercards.net) and some dont.. and no right now they do not show up on your ps3 system either, but a lot of people and as am i are hoping they do in future updates . For the sites its up tot he people who do the site to put them up or not.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 5 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Mar 27, 2012

I noticed this as well when trying to update trophies. I don't have a PS3 but you need one to update trophies in some places. Trophy widgets on my phone don't work because it can't get the info as it hasn't been updated though a PS3. I'm sure they can get it sorted easily enough

Message 3 of 5 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Mar 27, 2012

currently on the us site they do not, however if you log in to the uk.playstation.com , or au.playstation.com they will show up under trophies.

Message 4 of 5 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
561 posts

Mar 27, 2012

As far as trophy progression the numbers (level and % of progress to next) will reflect all vita nd PS3 trophies. But the PS3 trophy screens do not show your Vita trophies.

Annoying for me too, but I will live until the decide how they want to incorperate it with the PS3 firmware.

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 5 of 5 (836 Views)
0 Likes