Feb 06 2013
By: XIII_WarMachine First Son 4 posts

Trophies in Offline mode Vs Trophies in Online Mode please read and help me

8 replies 758 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Hello gamers,

Recently I had to change my PS3 username because it was flagged as inappropriate.  As a result, Sony banned me from online play.  I changed it from JizzFizz to XIII_WarMachine.  Unforunately, the trophies I earned as JizzFizz are only showing in offline mode for the trophy section (I'm assuming those are saved on my harddrive).  Then I switch over to online mode for the trophy section and it only shows a few of the recent trophies I have recieved.  I tried syncing offline first and then syncing online second but it does not seem to work.  I am attempting to merge my previously earned trophies from the offline mode into the online mode but it is not working.  Can anyone give me any suggestions or ideas?

Message 1 of 9 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3504 posts

Re: Trophies in Offline mode Vs Trophies in Online Mode please read and help me

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Don't give yourself a ridiculous name next time is my recommendation. Smiley Tongue

EDIT: BTW, your new one is kind of awesome. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 9 (745 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12492 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Information on Banned Accounts and Consoles

I don’t think you will be able to sync trophies with your banned account. Also, trophies are tied to the PlayStation Network ID that acquired them. You will need to play through video games and earn trophies as XIII_WarMachine if you want them showing up on your new account.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 3 of 9 (731 Views)
MVP Support
40573 posts

Feb 6, 2013

XIII_WarMachine wrote:

Hello gamers,

Recently I had to change my PS3 username because it was flagged as inappropriate.  As a result, Sony banned me from online play.  I changed it from JizzFizz to XIII_WarMachine.  Unforunately, the trophies I earned as JizzFizz are only showing in offline mode for the trophy section (I'm assuming those are saved on my harddrive).  Then I switch over to online mode for the trophy section and it only shows a few of the recent trophies I have recieved.  I tried syncing offline first and then syncing online second but it does not seem to work.  I am attempting to merge my previously earned trophies from the offline mode into the online mode but it is not working.  Can anyone give me any suggestions or ideas?

Sweet Poison is quite correct, trophies are tied to the PSN ID/Account, you will have to replay the games to earn the trophies again with the new PSN ID, there's nothing you can do, sorry.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 9 (712 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Feb 6, 2013

It's ok thanks for the help everyone.  Funny thing happened I got my platnium for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale last night.  In offline mode it shows 100% but in online mode it is 15% with the platnium.  This means I can't earn any of the trophies I have already recieved from any games I have platniumed which is 8 or 9 at this point.

Message 5 of 9 (697 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Honestly, it's your own **bleep** fault. Creating a **bleep** name like jizzfizz. Maybe some maturity will do you some good.
My PSN
Message 6 of 9 (687 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40573 posts

Feb 6, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
Honestly, it's your own **bleep** fault. Creating a **bleep** name like jizzfizz. Maybe some maturity will do you some good.

That was helpful!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 9 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9593 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Sony really needs to up their level on PSN ID name regulations.   If JizzFizz was illegal the first it shouldn't have pass thru the name creator and second since it did Sony should give you the ability to change your name without losing any trophies and whatever else tied to that account.

I mean really.....  JizzFizz can pass the name creator thing but when i wanted to make Chulomixed or Bronxchulo way back when it was flagged for inappropiate.  Sony CHULO is NOT a bad word!!!!

Stupid name system cant tell the difference between Chulo and another word lol.

Message 8 of 9 (677 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I brought up the same thing when I spoke with Sony but they did not care unfortunately.  I completely agree with everything you posted here. I really can't believe Chulo was flagged for inappropriate.  Creavity is slowly dying.

Message 9 of 9 (670 Views)
0 Likes