Jun 21 2014
By: cruncherdan First Son 3 posts

Trophies for old games (PS one/2)

[ Edited ]
1 replies 121 views Edited Jun 21, 2014

By far my favourite game of my childhood was the PS one classic Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Even now I still find myself putting it in my PS3 from time to time just to revel in the nostalgia it provides me. However, I've recently been less drawn to go back and play the game as I'd rather play newer games which offer me trophies in return for spending my time completing the game. I therefore think it would be a really cool idea if all the old PS one and PS2 games on PSN were given trophies, so we as gamers were given more of an incentive to go back and play them. I for one know that if the PSN version of Harvest Moon:Back to Nature on PS3 were given trophies I would download it instantly and would feel a greater level of satisfaction for completing the game for the umpteenth time as this time I would have trophies to show for it. Is there any reason why PSN couldn't/wouldn't give old games new trophies?

Mod Edit: Edited label. Check here for more information.

- Coldhandzz

Message 1 of 2 (121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4337 posts

Re: Trophies for old games (PS one/2)

Jun 21, 2014

Isn't it enough just to know that you beat the game?  I have tons of old PS1 and PS2 games to that don't have trophys, but that doesn't change the fact that I beat them.  

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes