Highlighted
Jan 11 2013
By: FunkaJunkaz First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Trophies don't sync with Uncharted bundle Slim version.

3 replies 77 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

At X-mas I purchased the PS3 Slim Uncharded/Infamous bundle set, I played through Uncharted 1 and completed almost all the trophies. I did not have internet at the time, and I just recently got online again. When I got online my trophies synced, but Uncharted shows only 1% completion and only shows the trophies I got in my second playthough , after getting online, not all the trophies I earned.
I manually synced and they still only show 1% for my completion even though I got almost all trophies in the first (Offline) playthrough and only shows the few trophies I started to get on the second playthrough. I have not completed the second playthough (on hard setting) yet, but It is frustrating to play for the rest of the trophies and 100% completion if I have to start all over to get them to show up in my online profile. WHat is going on here?

-Oink-
Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7219 posts

Re: Trophies don't sync with Uncharted bundle Slim version.

Jan 11, 2013

Did you activate the console with your account before playing them?  It sounds like the ones you're missing are ones you earned while offline, but were you using the same PSN account (not PS3 user) when you earned them?  If so they should sync; if not, that's probably the problem.

Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 11, 2013

When I played the first time it was offline, I had no updates or activation done. It was out of box and straight to playing since I didn't have the internet at the time. My other offline trophies synced fine, Uncharted 2 shows everything I earned offline. No, my PS3 was not activated. I created a username, but I am guessing this is not the same as creating an actual profile that is set up on the network.
Looks like I may have to start over again??

-Oink-
Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7219 posts

Jan 11, 2013

That would be my guess.  But I've never dealt with the issue - I created my PSN account right away, and there weren't trophies back then anyway Smiley Tongue.  Uncharted did not originally have trophies, so if you didn't patch it, there were none to earn, and therefore they would not unlock.

Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes