Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 20 2013
By: skaloola First Son 8 posts

Trial Urban Freestyle no crossplay?!

2 replies 103 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

I bought this for the Vita and PS3, and I can't share my save games between them?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are the exact same game..

This is pretty frustrating, I can understand not having a crossbuy, but not being able to share my progress between devices seems like a bug.

Is this going to be fixed?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

Re: Trial Urban Freestyle no crossplay?!

Feb 20, 2013

you bought it twice?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28975 posts

Re: Trial Urban Freestyle no crossplay?!

Feb 20, 2013

skaloola wrote:

I bought this for the Vita and PS3, and I can't share my save games between them?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are the exact same game..

This is pretty frustrating, I can understand not having a crossbuy, but not being able to share my progress between devices seems like a bug.

Is this going to be fixed?

I don't think cross-buy was available on this game, & I'm suspecting that the PS3 & VITA versions are standalone versions for that particular hardware & as such saves are not possible between the two.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes