Treasure Hunter
4073 posts

Re: Treasures of Montezuma Blitz gets a fantastic update. You should go play it now!

Jun 2, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

Did anyone else not get a free scratch off tonight?

I get one in the morning or the night and sometimes twice a day even ... it's cyclical but not exact, from how I've seen it working, some weeks I play constantly as much as possible (well, not exactly, just a whole lot every day, when I wake up, several times in the morning through afternoon, and then more in the evening.)

The scratch-off game has popped up for me regularly first time I play in the morning, but then instead sometimes in the evening, and sometimes not at all, but the next day around mid-day it does, and like I said, no pattern exactly, but random, and maybe it's a pattern but not a simple one per se, as I don't play "regularly" at certain times to determine it. FWIW

As for the 1.50 patch, I'd sure love it! I was unhappy this game that steals so much of my time had no Trophy Support ... glad to hear it's coming, but having to wait until it's avail. to NA will be torture. Like the changes in the patch. I'd love to play with them in place.

Message 11 of 12 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10864 posts

Re: Treasures of Montezuma Blitz gets a fantastic update. You should go play it now!

Jun 2, 2012

For me, it's pretty much always been once a day, with the 'day' starting at 8pm edt, when the tournament timer drops to the next day.

Message 12 of 12 (8 Views)
0 Likes