Highlighted
Jul 22 2012
By: smokecapone Wastelander 910 posts

Touch screen not working for me?

5 replies 620 views Edited Jul 22, 2012
My screen no longer reacts to my touch like it used too, it acts more like it needs a stylus and I do not like this at all. I never messed with any settings at all and would like to know if this can be fixed on my end. I have touch with the tip of my nails to get the screen to react but other than that nothing happens but apps launching that I didn't touch. Some help please or do I have to send it in?
Message 1 of 6 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Re: Touch screen not working for me?

Jul 22, 2012

Needs to be powered off completely... hold down the power button til it gives you the option to shut it off.

Message 2 of 6 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Ok I will try that when I get back home, it wired how it was just working for me last night and now its acting wierd. Thanks for the tip
Message 3 of 6 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Is there any chance that moisture had gotten on the device. Touch screen devices will act like they are going haywire if there is moisture on the screen. You can also do the reset by turning off the Vita, then hold power, PS, and R together for five second. that will do the safe boot up just like power button for 30 seconds. 

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 4 of 6 (586 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 23, 2012
my screen was acting up on the internet. so i backed out then started it again and it was working. weird!
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 5 of 6 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 23, 2012

You were bitten by a vampire most likley while sleeping and now your blood is cold and dead. Go out and feed and that should warm you up enough to get an hour or two of time that you can use the touch function on your Vita. Just be wary of strangers toting sharp sticks.

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (564 Views)
0 Likes